Albentosa Ball watching!

irobinson

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

don't get it. Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world right now, if not the best! He regularly makes the best defenders in the world look silly, so why are you singling out Albentosa @irobinson ? It makes you seem very childish and bitter.

Agreed. Some post to make themselves seem clever. Sometimes it works ......... then other times it doesn't. This was one of the latter.

p.s.  I'm not clever, but then I know that!

53 minutes ago, irobinson said:

Ronaldo just ghosted in a scored with a header in the Malaga box......rock of who - just watching i!!

I bet you really wish that you hadn't posted this now, don't you?

I'd like to see some of our fans go to another country and settle in and start performing 100% right away, different culture, different language, colder weather, finding kids new schools etc etc. its bad enough moving from one part of the country to the other, us humans don't like change, we prefer the status quo, so uprooting 1000s of miles is bound to have an effect on us. 

I though he did ok and would have improved over time, the language barrier couldn't have been much fun tbh.

Started watching it from about 70 minutes and I thought Albentosa was excellent. 

Thought the analyst on the commentary team was absolute tosh though. 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Started watching it from about 70 minutes and I thought Albentosa was excellent. 

Thought the analyst on the commentary team was absolute tosh though. 

Heretic.

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

don't get it. Ronaldo is one of the best players in the world right now, if not the best! He regularly makes the best defenders in the world look silly, so why are you singling out Albentosa @irobinson ? It makes you seem very childish and bitter.

The best? Regularly makes the best defenders look silly? Are you sure buddy?

His record against Malmo, Espanyol and Shakhtar Donetsk is pretty insane (19 goals in six matches)

But his record against the better teams with better defenders like Atletico Madrid, PSG, Barcelona, Sevilla, Valencia and Villarreal makes for pretty grim reading (seven matches no goals).

Ronaldo is a flat-track bully. To be the best in the world, you have to do it against the best. He regularly doesn't.

Archived