Who would you appoint next season?

DarkFruitsRam7

Who would you appoint next season?  

318 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, top 6 finish said:

I would take Claudio Raniero,i used to like him at Chelski,he was funny.Is he doing anything at the moment?

Stand up.

18 hours ago, Derby_EnglandLoyal said:

Think so, he said it on talk sport though so to me that doesn't sound like Newcastle job at all. I'd take him here (as long he can do what he did at Everton) 

What did he do at Everton?

By the end of the season, everyone will be used to wassall, and that will be that.

especially since he is advising mel on who to appoint.

It would be interesting to re-run the poll.

my guess is that he would be getting a much higher percentage vote.

maybe 20%

Saw John Gregory and Mr Morris in the directors box tonight. Hoping it was just the QPR/Derby link.... 

Mr Morris was not happy tonight at all.. Really nice guy stopped and talked to us wasn't happy with the crosses. He said Hanson's deliveries where shocking. Guess he's out of the side Saturday lol

14 hours ago, WestLondonRam said:

Saw John Gregory and Mr Morris in the directors box tonight. Hoping it was just the QPR/Derby link.... 

Mr Morris was not happy tonight at all.. Really nice guy stopped and talked to us wasn't happy with the crosses. He said Hanson's deliveries where shocking. Guess he's out of the side Saturday lol

Jesus H 

i hope we never see john gregory back here.

it is very difficult to pick any credible candidate that we could get and would want to come.

what about paul Lambert?

did well at colchester and norwich. Did well at villa too initially until the transfer freeze. And lets face it, blackburn were much improved and looked pretty good the othe week? Even danny graham looked good?!

I don't think he'd faff about massaging ego's and would probably aim to build a young side. 

I was just wondering, do we still have this 3-point recruiting system Rush introduced?

Better training, recruiting and can't remember the third, help me out!

McLaren surely was upgrade to NC, not so sure about Clement.

On 7 March 2016 at 19:42, RiddingsRam said:

Doesn't mean he will want to come to us though ! Playing champions league football and winning the league in Russia!  To championship football ! Would we even want it ? We've been down the "European " style of football route and it really didn't suit us or the league ! 

I presume this is another dig at Clement. Yeah I agree I felt really uncomfortable at the top of the league.

I think we are all in agreement that the players we have signed have been poor. 

I think we could probably say that about a fair few of SMs signings too. 

The Clough signings were good, but needed SM to get them to play. 

I think a partnership of Steve McClaren and Simon Clough would work wonders. 

Taylor/Clough esq. 

Archived