I've sounded off plenty, but...

Mafiabob

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

it's back in with a few bricks and in the bottom of the Trent now Phil! :lol:

I'd love to know what you think I referred to, like all entitled Derby fans lately, you make mountains out of molehills. I've had it pointed out to me that I've worded something that makes it sound like I'm in the know about something, when I really ain't. Just an opinion, nothing more. So don't get worked up.

Let it lie before the forum shuts down! 

A lot of people like to post before a thread gets shut down. I am getting in before the forum shuts down.

4 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'd love to know what you think I referred to, like all entitled Derby fans lately, you make mountains out of molehills. I've had it pointed out to me that I've worded something that makes it sound like I'm in the know about something, when I really ain't. Just an opinion, nothing more. So don't get worked up.

Ok mate. Let sleeping cats die. Move along, nothing to see here.

Shutdown? Really?

Its a bit late for let it lie before the forums shuts down buddy.  You were the one saying you found out some info but us mere mortals were not allowed to know... 

2 minutes ago, nookiebear said:

Its a bit late for let it lie before the forums shuts down buddy.  You were the one saying you found out some info but us mere mortals were not allowed to know... 

all information is currently being compiled and reviewed to be published as 1 comprehensive article over the next couple of days, all the interesting stuff will be in that article, as detailed here - http://dcfcfans.uk/topic/21913-breakfast-with-mel-at-moor-farm-13216/#comment-967902

I recommend you visit the forum over the next 36-48 hours to find out all you need to know, in the mean time, please feel free to browse the forum and interact with fellow Rams fans on the variety of other topics available, or, if you have a new topic you wish to discuss, create your own. Thanks.

10 minutes ago, eddie said:

It's not the be all and end all - and it's not the number first priority. Stability and sustainability is. I actually despair at how short-sighted some Derby fans are - and so pig-ignorant and abusive some others are. Some of the things I have read tonight - not on this forum, I must add - are utterly shameful.

You've found your Gerts copy of 50 shades of Grey, I take it?

11 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm not really sure you can backtrack on this. 

You specifically stated that the people that attended this meeting were privy to information regarding Paul Clements sacking that MM didn't want releasing into the public domain. 

Nothing makes you or any of the other atendees any more worthy of this information than the rest of us. We all pay our money. Reading this has seriously peed me off and I would imagine many others (when they get to hear about it). 

Maybe the forum should shut down. It's integrity feels like it has been compromised today. 

Archived