I've sounded off plenty, but...

Mafiabob

I care, I love my club I really do.... All I just want from the club I love is  3 things. Stability, honesty and passion.

Stick all 3 of them together and you've got the basis of a great club.

Take one out of them 3 and the triangle starts to break.

Its definitely not the worst it's been seen watching Derby.... 

I've been very critical of Mel on here lately and early on in his reign. But I'm really hoping his vision will come true long term, and I will be quite happy to have egg on my face and not hide if everything turns out for the best, and that all my criticisms will be unfounded.

Time to really get behind this football club, because they need it more than ever.

Make it great again.... Please

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

There's 30k+ of us who want the same thing but no-one knows what the hell is going on. Blummin frustrating to say the least!

how can you not know what is going off?

The owner has given several interviews explaining everything.

Do us a favour and pay attention and absorb what he says. if you don't believe him, then that's you not believing, not no-one knowing!

Just now, Gritters said:

The problem is nothing is certain in football you can follow models such as the Forest Model but it doesn't guarantee failure. I'm not sure about this Derby Way. But I must admit it did make me chuckle today when the south stand sung 'the derby way' song.

Im in the South Stand and neve rheard it - mind you never heard much singing at all to be honest.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Do us a favour and pay attention and absorb what he says. if you don't believe him, then that's you not believing, not no-one knowing!

Tbf that's easy coming from someone who has sat down and had a face to face with the man, fans not lucky enough are obviously going to question things because of how quick it happened and well...not many people trust large organisations.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Without going over old ground, everyone believed him until someone mentioned that a secret was divulged this morning.

Believe and pay attention to what exactly? Why we can't win a game? Why we bought so many players? Why some if them can't even get on the bench? Why fans leave in their droves before the final whistle? Why the chairman says we're not aiming for promotion but then the captain of the team says we are?! 

Do me a favour please; don't patronise and please allow others an opinion. You may know the answers to my questions but I don't, either do others, hence why we ask. 

5 minutes ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Believe and pay attention to what exactly? Why we can't win a game? Why we bought so many players? Why some if them can't even get on the bench? Why fans leave in their droves before the final whistle? Why the chairman says we're not aiming for promotion but then the captain of the team says we are?! 

Do me a favour please; don't patronise and please allow others an opinion. You may know the answers to my questions but I don't, either do others, hence why we ask. 

The chariman has never said we are not aiming for promotion - just that it wasnt necessary this season.

People leave in droves becuase they want to beat the traffic.

6 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Without going over old ground, everyone believed him until someone mentioned that a secret was divulged this morning.

This won't go away, and rightly so after reading it people on this forum will want to know what it is. We all pay money into this club so why 10 people should know something the rest can't will ruffle feathers. 

I don't think it's anything harmful to the club or fans, It will more than likely be something that could effect PC, if Mel wants that keeping out of the media hats off but don't tell fans at a forum meeting if that is the case. 

We sit back and watch what happens, no point in getting down about it, we've been ok this season but nothing more, not ready for the premiership yet with the way things are anyway. 

Better off staying down here another season or 2 and getting things right. 

1 minute ago, davenportram said:

The chariman has never said we are not aiming for promotion - just that it wasnt necessary this season.

Poeple leave in droves becuase they want to beat the traffic.

Not aiming / not necessary - okaaay. Semantics asides, there's ambiguity and it's not just me or other derby fans that think it. 

As for the traffic myth. I think, no I know, that loads of people left today because they were cheesed off (again) , not because of the traffic. 

Archived