Garry Thinks It's Funny

Schteve

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is spot on. They must be loving us being 'in turmoil' yet still 9 points above them in the league.

They must love the fact that we have an owner who will back his manager with big money signings and actually paying out debts on time, at a time when their club is under a transfer embargo and are in court every other week.

And once again he is bang on the money, who would honestly sack their manager when battling for a play off position? Why doesn't ring Sean O'Driscoll for the answer?

And how they must laugh now we are 'dropping like a stone'. Did anyone see the Forest fans waving to us on the way past? I can only assume we have slipped below them for them to be having such a laugh at our expense.

I'm all for friendly banter between the fans but seeing these sad reprobates Burns and Birtles craving attention from the red dogs is embarrassing.

If the best thing you have to laugh at DCFC about is sacking our manager because we want entertaining football,  yet we are still in the play off places, then laugh away to your hearts content. I'm sure the penny will stop sooner or later.

36 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

So more the fool you lot for reading that drivel

Nothing wrong with reading a bit of drivel now and then. It there was, the Daily Mail would be out of business and I buy it every day. It's a bit like watching trash TV. You know it absolute rubbish but it doesn't hurt to watch occasionally as long as you don't take it too seriously. 

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Nothing wrong with reading a bit of drivel now and then. It there was, the Daily Mail would be out of business and I buy it every day. It's a bit like watching trash TV. You know it absolute rubbish but it doesn't hurt to watch occasionally as long as you don't take it too seriously. 

The problem with watching trash TV ironically is that viewing figures still just see you as a viewer, so the shows are seen as successful and more are made. People indulging crap to feel their feet on the high ground is part of the reason TV is becoming as bad as it is :p 

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

I won't have a word said against V!Le tv from the 1990s 

Topless darts

Lunchbox volleyball 

Bouncing dwarf weather forecasts 

News rabbit 

Never missed an episode me☺

47 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I agree with him because I'm also ashamed at our club and what Morris is doing to it. The National media are laughing at us.

His point falls down when he realises what a complete idiot his own club have as a chairman as well.

So buying the club and backing his manager by paying for multi million pound players and wanting attractive, attacking football and wanting to bring through young talent makes him a laughing stock does it?

He's already explained why clement had to go and I agree with him.

Mourino won the league last season but was sacked this, for what????. Does that make Chelsea a laughing stock? NO

58 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I agree with him because I'm also ashamed at our club and what Morris is doing to it. The National media are laughing at us.

His point falls down when he realises what a complete idiot his own club have as a chairman as well.

Can't believe all the Mel bashing he took a gamble with PC, it didn't work so he got rid. At least he shows he can admit when he was wrong rather than keep at it hoping it will prove he was right. A bit like PC continually playing BJ even though he was putting in shocking performances

Archived