Thorne 24

Martin 56, 88

Bent 90

Carson (pen 90+2)

8 assists for Vernam? :lol:

9 minutes ago, curtains said:

Yes Mel should have seen that. 

Paul was going to trim the squad he even said so  

Didn't he try  to offload some but no teams were interested.

We've got too many in midfield because we purchased two players when we had three out at the beginning. Now everyone is returning. That's just how things have worked out but we were thankful of having those options.

If we continue to play a 433 then the Blackman and Camara signings are odd. It only makes sense if we start to look more towards a 4231 or a 422.

2 minutes ago, Jean Antoine Tessier said:

Didn't he try  to offload some but no teams were interested.

We've got too many in midfield because we purchased two players when we had three out at the beginning. Now everyone is returning. That's just how things have worked out but we were thankful of having those options.

If we continue to play a 433 then the Blackman and Camara signings are odd. It only makes sense if we start to look more towards a 4231 or a 422.

Your 500th post was very good. .

i know you meant 4-4-2 

14 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Did anyone spot Carson on the training vid - worried he might be injured?

Yeah, he was in goal for the training game that starts at 3:50 on the ramsplayer vid. In the goal nearest to the camera.

51 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Also, looks like Vernam is there for people who have Ramsplayer. (0:51-0:55 Vernam, Calero, Martin, Bucko and then Hanson are in shot)

Took me a while to get a pause where he wasn't blurry lol

Vernam.PNG

looks like vernam has a squad number too, guess he's one of the ones to be promoted to the first team squad, can't see where he'd fit though

3 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

looks like vernam has a squad number too, guess he's one of the ones to be promoted to the first team squad, can't see where he'd fit though

Wouldn't read too much into that, think all the players are given a number, makes it easier with such a large squad if you're not very good with names. Oi 69 over here!

11269691-large.thumb.jpg.82bb960ea3479c2

2 minutes ago, RamLad1884 said:

Pretty sure the U21s all already have a number for when they're with the first team, and those jackets are what they wear when training with the U21s as well. Then they have the simple shirt number system for when they're playing in games for the U21s

Not entirely sure of myself with that, to be honest but I'm pretty sure I've seen other u21s with high-numbered attire.

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

Pretty sure the U21s all already have a number for when they're with the first team, and those jackets are what they wear when training with the U21s as well. Then they have the simple shirt number system for when they're playing in games for the U21s

Not entirely sure of myself with that, to be honest but I'm pretty sure I've seen other u21s with high-numbered attire.

This is my understanding too.

Would not read  too much into the players laughing and joking in this session they are professional footballers manager changes are just part of the job.

Have seem a few training sessions under Clement they were always good and lots of laughter and joking  in them too and a mix of players from the various levels.

Archived