Talk sport with Alan Brazil

glyn1957

Just now, reveldevil said:

Now you mention it, most of the nonsense posted recently comes from new-ish members(not all!), maybe we've been infiltrated by Steve Gibsons black-ops department!

Boro fans have always been hard to spot. 

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps the rumour that PC isn't responsible for team selection came from this forum. Prior to the Talksport programme there have been one or two suggestions on the three or four Clement threads that he was told to play the expensive players (possibly to explain the inexplicable decision to continue selecting Johnson) but easy to see how such things can be picked up and making 2+2=5

Savage probably didn't help either with his comment last week on MOTD about players being selected because of their price tag. There may of course be something in that but it fans the flames of rumour.

It reminded me of that chappie on here that posts his (usually tripe) opinions believing them to be fact. 

Picking the team is just daft, however it's well, well, well within his remit to question it!

For example, if Clement has asked for Camara and Morris has spent the money out on him. I would think that he will be asking questions to why he asked for him not to play him.

I think that's more logical. Clement also has close friends at talkSPORT so I doubt it's without some, and I mean minute, substance. 

This story makes perfect sense to me, I mean not content with elbowing Clem out the way for all the photo shots with new signings, even the once mighty Sam has been gagged and reduced to providing a pen for signatures and using said pen to sign his name under a few scripted programme notes. So obviously it follows Mel also sits down the players and tells them how he wants them to play, all after he's sent Clem out with a few bibs and told him to warm them up and blow his whistle in front of whichever cameraman is present.

Gee conspiracy theories everywhere, clearly Mel is now so in control it almost makes you wonder why he doesn't sack Clem and be done with the charade.

Alan Brazil works in media, the goal of media is to create interest, now then Alan what about these Derby rumours. All makes perfect sense to me.

37 minutes ago, EastHertsRam said:

Savage probably didn't help either with his comment last week on MOTD about players being selected because of their price tag. There may of course be something in that but it fans the flames of rumour.

It reminded me of that chappie on here that posts his (usually tripe) opinions believing them to be fact. 

Well that narrows it down to 2 or 3 thousand ☺

Archived