Talk sport with Alan Brazil

glyn1957

8 minutes ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Morris did have an angry rant in the dressing room, positive or not. But someone suggesting he tells Clement who he picks is not fair. If I was Morris, I'd ring up the talksport breakfast show and ask him to name his source.

Leaks happen at all football clubs, people have lives outside the clubs and they do share information. I hear a lot more than I post but it wouldn't be fair on the person who tells me to post it all. I don't like to post anything if it would tarnish the club in a negitive light, and/or affect the dealings within the club. 

My "source" (more of a very good friend) isn't a player, nor a member of the footballing staff, but is in a position to know the daily goings on at the club. And no, it's not Morris or Rush :lol:

Has your source shed any light on why things have fallen apart lately? Or is it pure just loss of confidence?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

Has your source shed any light on why things have fallen apart lately? Or is it pure just loss of confidence?

We are conceding more than we are scoring.....do you really need a source for that :D

3 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

We are conceding more than we are scoring.....do you really need a source for that :D

At the moment, I am evacuating more than I am ingesting - believe me, the sauce is to blame (extra hot dark habanero).

Will I do it again?

You bet.

Seemed a bit weird that Johnson was dropped after Clement had persisted with him for so long, only for him not to even make a substitute appearance vs Preston. Could be nothing but it just seemed a bit odd to me.

Now it seems a bit odd now that Bent and Weimann will be involved on Saturday after being left out so long.

Could be nothing but just two things I've noticed which are a bit strange. :ermm:

1 minute ago, tomsdubs said:

You seem like a fun guy.

The poster said he does not like to post things that show the club in a negative way, and hats off to him, so what kind of answer are you expecting ?

Why do you think we haven't been doing as well lately ?

1 minute ago, Leeds Ram said:

The poster said he does not like to post things that show the club in a negative way, and hats off to him, so what kind of answer are you expecting ?

Why do you think we haven't been doing as well lately ?

It was an innocent curious question, I wasn't expecting some revelation about backroom dramas. I'm sure he can reply for himself. I'll make a point of mocking your posts in future., sure you'll appreciate it.

3 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

Talk Spite is rubbish, Brazil is an old washed up rambling drunk anyone who listens to the drivel he spouts should be taken out back and shot.

To be fair he offers very little insight himself on the show, his guests do the opinions and analysis. He just does his intros and bits between drinks.

2 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

To be fair he offers very little insight himself on the show, his guests do the opinions and analysis. He just does his intros and bits between drinks.

The whole morning show is awful anyway. I swear 60% of it is adverts and jingles and then the presenters talk about nothing.

I have no doubt this is part bullsh!t but I do think if there is anything to this, then perhaps we need to look at the Bent/Weiman situation another way. Perhaps the reason they are included this weekend is not that PC has been told he he has to pick them, but perhaps because in the 2 weeks up to the close of the transfer window they were wrapped in cotton wool in case the club might sell.  Perhaps they were not available to PC for selection until after the Preston game. I wouldn't personally totally discount Brazil's ramblings. He has got good contacts, and he wouldn't just make something up.

Camara for dawkins is really odd and looks like a huge fee to me.

i can understand blackman as a back up striker - but he won't settle for that - so PC is under self-inflected pressure to justify those signings by selecting them. That in turn will piss off other players and generate all sorts of chat.

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I have no doubt this is part bullsh!t but I do think if there is anything to this, then perhaps we need to look at the Bent/Weiman situation another way. Perhaps the reason they are included this weekend is not that PC has been told he he has to pick them, but perhaps because in the 2 weeks up to the close of the transfer window they were wrapped in cotton wool in case the club might sell.  Perhaps they were not available to PC for selection until after the Preston game. I wouldn't personally totally discount Brazil's ramblings. He has got good contacts, and he wouldn't just make something up.

Sounds reasonable

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

I only liked the underlined bit, The rest is southern nonsense.

Welcome back iRam. 

Archived