Talk sport with Alan Brazil

glyn1957

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/02/2016 at 10:32, Leeds Ram said:

Here we go again...the easiest way to beat Derby if you are an opposition manager, get a rumour started via Nixon, the radio, the Plummer from the training ground or whoever and wait for the implosion by Derby fans.

If Christopher Plummer's at the training ground then no wonder we're in trouble: I know he's won an Oscar but he's 86, and he knows nothing about football.

19 minutes ago, tomsdubs said:

Well the team selection on Sat didn't do much to downplay it did it?

I don't think that you can read anything into the team selection - well, I can't anyway. You perhaps think that you can draw conclusions?

3 minutes ago, eddie said:

I don't think that you can read anything into the team selection - well, I can't anyway. You perhaps think that you can draw conclusions?

If anything the team selection made sense, would have been very odd if he'd kept it as was.

Of course, its not impossible that what is a relationship that is actually all well and good is being misconstrued and twisted by roumor, inuend and journalism. Spent lots, downturn in form....add to that, the mainstream media only ever credit Derby begrudgingly, I'm not to overboard about this. Plus I psychopathically mistrust any source from Murdoch media, that's just my bentthough. 

I think it's probably been interpreted from the Chairman maybe asking the head coach why a certain player isn't on the bench if fit, to the chairman telling the head coach to play the said player because he's fit.

send two and six pence we're going to a dance.

21 hours ago, Boycie said:

I think it's probably been interpreted from the Chairman maybe asking the head coach why a certain player isn't on the bench if fit, to the chairman telling the head coach to play the said player because he's fit.

send two and six pence we're going to a dance.

Three and fourpence.......

I'm no cheap date! ☺

Archived