Bent to leave?

McRamFan

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30 January 2016 at 20:46, Ninos said:

6. The Zanzala one is a travesty ... He should have been put on the bench and played parts In some games because he's been lethal for the u21s and he fits Mel's vision. A loan was the next best option but The fa cup match was a perfect chance to introduce him and see what he's made of.

Way not to be dramatic. A travesty? Oh my.

Scoring goals for the U21's means very little, remember Callum Ball? He's 18 for goodness sake, he probably won't be near our first team this season. Give him time. Derby fans have a funny habit of massively hyping up our young players while dismissing our proven stars.

And I guarantee if Zanzala had started at Hartlepool, Clement would have been criticised for not starting Bent.

1 hour ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Way not to be dramatic. A travesty? Oh my.

Scoring goals for the U21's means very little, remember Callum Ball? He's 18 for goodness sake, he probably won't be near our first team this season. Give him time. Derby fans have a funny habit of massively hyping up our young players while dismissing our proven stars.

And I guarantee if Zanzala had started at Hartlepool, Clement would have been criticised for not starting Bent.

Kelechi Iheanacho ring a bell ? Zanzala has been scoring no less. Bent is already out of PCs plans. You never know unless you try and now we are out of all cups so it's a moot point. Now we won't see him until 16-17 but we will see how he does at Stevenage once his arms better. Playing him would have fitted the Mel vision. 

3 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Leaves us bit short to say the least.... blackman can't play up top in this set-up.... rhodes anyone?

Not sure Blackman plays it any worse than Bent does... We've only seen him in a single game so far... And I don't think Rhodes would play it any better than either of them too...

1 minute ago, cheron85 said:

Not sure Blackman plays it any worse than Bent does... We've only seen him in a single game so far... And I don't think Rhodes would play it any better than either of them too...

Might just be me jumping the gun but blackman looks pure garbage as does camara.... maybe if we played rhodes up top we could slot martin in the hole behind? With 2 wide players and thorne and butters in the middle?

4 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Might just be me jumping the gun but blackman looks pure garbage as does camara.... maybe if we played rhodes up top we could slot martin in the hole behind? With 2 wide players and thorne and butters in the middle?

It is you jumping the gun.

Boro pulled out the deal for Rhodes because it was going to be worth £30m over the term. Which is absolutely ******* insane.

3 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

Yes, you definitely are.

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

100 followers, calls himself a fake journo in his bio. Wouldn't read much into it. 

Well, got the best part of a page before someone thought to check. Was hoping for longer. 

12 minutes ago, satty atwal said:

I think there may be some value in 4-4-2... Blackman looked comfortable there at the end of the B'ham game when we brought Martin on... Plus Weimann, Bent or Russell could play alongside Martin... Or each other...

Camara looks electric so far IMO... A guy who can beat a player 9 times out of 10... Proper out and out winger...

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

I think there may be some value in 4-4-2... Blackman looked comfortable there at the end of the B'ham game when we brought Martin on... Plus Weimann, Bent or Russell could play alongside Martin... Or each other...

Camara looks electric so far IMO... A guy who can beat a player 9 times out of 10... Proper out and out winger...

Jury is out on both signings for me.... blackman for me hasn't showed anything to justify the price we paid... whereas camara looks decent coming on last 10 mins against a full back that is knackered.... but whole different ball game doing it from the start.... but hopefully im proven wrong and have to eat my words.... that would be the most pleasant humble pie ever 

Archived