Bent to leave?

McRamFan

4 minutes ago, AnimalisaRam said:

Matron

mckayla-maroney-meme-getty.jpg?w=520&h=3

Sorry about the poor quality of my response Animalisa, I was looking for "inappropriate" memes but it just found me a ton of inappropriate memes (unsurprisingly), Hitler and creepy stuff. This is one step up from an emoji lol.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Bob Loblaw said:

It's in almost everything he does. Just like the vast majority of what Russell does is distinctly average.

All about opinions, blah, blah. That's ******** though. Maybe he's got it in him, and I don't believe we've seen the best of him  yet, but I've yet to come off the ground saying "Weimann played well".

3 minutes ago, needles said:

All about opinions, blah, blah. That's ******** though. Maybe he's got it in him, and I don't believe we've seen the best of him  yet, but I've yet to come off the ground saying "Weimann played well".

Cardiff and Rotherham home games... I came out of those thinking he'd played well...

6 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Cardiff and Rotherham home games... I came out of those thinking he'd played well...

Can't recall doing that myself. Must be more to come but I get the feeling PC has done with him.

19 minutes ago, needles said:

Can't recall doing that myself. Must be more to come but I get the feeling PC has done with him.

Possibly... Always the problem with having a recruitment structure in place without a manager involved... all very well bringing quality in but if the manager doesn't play them then what was the point?

Think we've been remarkably unlucky AND lucky with injuries this season... You'd normally expect to get more injuries to your wingers and in previous seasons we've had a lot more to our CB pairing...

Bent works if Ince is behind him ( try and resist smutty inuendo please ) 

Bent scares centre backs and makes room for others to do stuff 

He is offside too often getting on a bit but hey .. 12 goals in 20 starts and Ince got a ha trick last time they played together 

Archived