Mafiabob

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, rynny said:

"We need to keep the same team and stop making changes"

"Why are still playing Bradley Johnson? He beeds to be dropped!"

:huh::mellow::blink:

I think the error you're making, rynny, is that you're reading posts but not noting who's writing them. I doubt anyone who said we need to stay consistent is now complaining about BJ not being dropped. 

I can't blame you of course, I don't notice them either, But there are lots of different opinions on here. 

4 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I think the error you're making, rynny, is that you're reading posts but not noting who's writing them. I doubt anyone who said we need to stay consistent is now complaining about BJ not being dropped. 

I can't blame you of course, I don't notice them either, But there are lots of different opinions on here. 

I did see 1 poster the other day who put that up within minutes of each other. Can't remember who and couldn't be bothered to pull them up on it at the time. Just find it funny to be honest.

6 minutes ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Who would you put in his place. I wouldn't mind seeing Bryson, I miss his link up play with Martin.

I think we have missed Bryson the most, unfortunately he has been missing for about 18 months. Whilst Hughes is a big loss it has been softened by Butterfield, and he had added something to the team we have been crying out for Hughes to do and that is score goals.

Although all the headlines are about the importance of this game to the opposition manager, in my view its almost equally as important to PC. The manner of the last few performances, I'm afraid, reflect very badly indeed on the club and  the way it is currently being run. 

All of the players and staff owe the fans a performance and hopefully this can become a turning point. 

You have to feel incredibly sorry for the fringe players - it must be soul destroying to see players performing so below their ability week after week and yet continue to make the first team despite appalling results and a shocking lack of togetherness and leadership. And then to find we buy yet more players who appear, albeit at this early stage, to offer very little better than what we already have and yet who go straight into the first team squad.

The goal had been coming given the lack of time we'd had on the ball but I think it was to be expected that Man U would have the lions share of possession.

There are chances to be made against this United team though and if we're clinical we can win this game 

Archived