Derby County v Manchester United

Mafiabob

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Martial is quality

He really is, good future ahead of him.

I don't care what people say, Man United have a great away following. Every time they've been at PiPro they've been fantastic. Doesn't matter wether they're Southern, Northern or Midlanders. They can be loud.

Just now, Justa said:

Yep disappointing - hardly the stuff to spur us on for the next game :(

Sadly not a performance to really get the confindence back for Tuesday when we must win. Not that we were ever going to win tonight if we are to be realistic.

My only frustration, as it has been all season is for lack of better words, a lack of ambition 

At 2-1 down, why not just go for it? You're going to lose games, so if you are go down swinging, don't roll over

Unfortunately I couldn't make the game tonight, but I received a text from a chap I go to games with saying "We need to go for it but we won't because 2-1 looks better for Clement"

I'm firmly in the give him time camp, but is it a case of Clement opting for damage limitation over positive result?

P.s. Apologies for the bombardment of posts! I've been a long time reader, not at all regular poster but I've decided to become more involved with the discussion

We have given an okay account of ourselves tonight I think. Clearly we are desperately sort of confidence and I really think we missed hughes in the midfield tonight. 

2 of the goals were offside but when things are bad they usually go against you. 

Just need a win vs Preston again to get this season back on track and get this jeopardy january out of the way. 

I think we've looked more like we're trying to attack this evening than in any other game in the last five. 

I'm satisfied, we're deluding ourselves if we realistically think we're getting anything out of this game. I'm pleased with our performance in general, attacked a very good team and actually taking risks and trying things. 

One thing, Robbie Savage can do one. Seems to have it in for Derby. 

Martial was quality, everything went through him for United. 

No too disappointed, we did ok and scored a quality goal. Time to concentrate on the league, which is what really Mata's (sorry).

Up the Rams. 

Archived