• Last Reply

My team would look something like this:

Grant

Christie      Shackell    Keogh     Warnock

Thorne

Butterfield         Johnson

Ince                                         Camara
                                      Blackman

Unless Blackman can't play due to a agreement between the clubs, in which case replace him with Martin.

12 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

My first EVER game with a season ticket.

After 18 years I've finally bloody got one, will be admittedly racking up some train fares from Brum but it should be 100% worth it just to get my chance to shout at Derby players that I pay their wages :wub:

Enjoy.

35 minutes ago, Lufbra Ram said:

Hi Archram - I'll be driving back to Loughborough after the match and can give you a lift. Have you got something sorted out yet?

She's sorted I believe, but thanks for joining up to offer her a lift.

2 hours ago, Lufbra Ram said:

Hi Archram - I'll be driving back to Loughborough after the match and can give you a lift. Have you got something sorted out yet?

Yes, I'm sorted, thanks for the offer. Will keep a note of offers in case I need them later in the season!

Quite Like the idea of Bent starting, give Chris a rest as he keeps falling over and doing a Costa at the moment rather than getting on with the Match. I can see Camara, Blackman and Bent giving good headaches to PC - Lovely problem to have and going to be hard even for Middlesbrough to contain us in the 2nd half of the season. Plus Blackman has scored against Burnley something we are not used to doing as they and some other sniff out the Chris Martin type game.

Paul Clement Pre-Match Presser

"It was a big test for us on Saturday. We responded well to going behind and although we left it late, we're in the next round"

"It was good for a few players that haven't had much football this season to get a run-out. It was a positive afternoon for us"

"We need to take advantage of the back-to-back home games this week. We're only focused on Reading at this moment in time"

"Middlesbrough are four points ahead of us with a game in hand right now - so it is important that we keep getting points on the board"

"Quite a few players had a weekend off, having played a lot of football. Hopefully they will benefit from the rest tomorrow night"

"Hendrick was ill on Saturday but he's fine. Thorne & Carson are back training but we're looking at Birmingham for them"

"I am still deciding on the team. We've had our last training session this morning. I'll now consider the team and also the bench"

"Reading have had a managerial change and Brian McDermott is back there. They have good players there and it'll be difficult"

Just now, Rampage said:

Time for Chris Martin to pass the ball to runners Camara and Blackman running through.

Give the captaincy to Shackell. You know it makes sense.

Shackell isn't near the captaincy. It's even been to Warnock this season, whilst Shackell has been on the pitch. Not that it even matters, captaincy debate is the biggest load of ***** everyone always speaks about.

1 minute ago, toddy said:

Got to win our next 2 games, hope Hull drop points?

I don't think we have to do anything over the next 2 games. What we need to do is over the remaining half of the season match or better the point tallies of all the teams below us and/or better Boro's tally by 5/8 points (ignoring potential GD swings). 

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

Shackell isn't near the captaincy. It's even been to Warnock this season, whilst Shackell has been on the pitch. Not that it even matters, captaincy debate is the biggest load of ***** everyone always speaks about.

Take it off Martin, then raffle it?

Archived