Derby v Reading

Boycie

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A bit left field, but it's been said before... By no less than Alex Ferguson. I swear that readings pale pink kit was too similar to our white shirts and sometimes we were passing to the wrong team. Or is that a rail company sort of excuse... The wrong kind of shirt? 

2 hours ago, PistoldPete2 said:

A bit left field, but it's been said before... By no less than Alex Ferguson. I swear that readings pale pink kit was too similar to our white shirts and sometimes we were passing to the wrong team. Or is that a rail company sort of excuse... The wrong kind of shirt? 

It didn't stop them passing to the right players, though, did it?

35 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Beagrie before Burnley match on Sky has just said that Derby have a lot of very good players but less of a team than their competitors. I agree with him. The proof is that the fans on here cannot pick our best eleven and agree on it.

Until the manager settles on a system and selects the best 11 players to fit the system then we won't have a settled team. If he wants to have the flexibility to change systems from one game to another and again picks the best players to suit, then changes to personnel are inevitable.

Not sure this is conducive to creating a 'team'.

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Burnley winning 1 - 0. They look like they will easily beat us. They want Judge and Tarkowski. Tarkowski refused to play against Burnley, so he will be going. Burnley are a lot better than we have been recently.

Think that is a bit negative, Burnley don't look that great. They are a very well organised teams, but that is about it as all they do is punt long balls to Vokes. 

11 minutes ago, TheDeadlySaul said:

Think that is a bit negative, Burnley don't look that great. They are a very well organised teams, but that is about it as all they do is punt long balls to Vokes. 

Couldn't be further than the truth.

Archived