Hartlepool United v Derby County

Boycie

Interesting to see Warnock at LB also, the reason can't be experience as Baird would also provide that. Perhaps Baird isn't seen as the LB cover we think he is? Certainly one of his least played positions. 

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ITSD said:

I like the team, glad to see we've got some good, experienced players out there. 

Who's on the bench?

At the bottom of that.

3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Do you guys think that XI would get relegated from the Championship?

Eh? Bryson and Bucko got us to Wembley. Shotton was a part of our "nearly" campaign last season, as was Bent who showed his value, as was Warnock who has played out his skin this season as we sit 2nd. Pearce has been there, done that, and Baird has experience too. Add to that the two new signings who have joined a team challenging for autos, all that we have left to judge is Mitchell and Hanson. 

So no, this team is too good to get relegated..!

7 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

Do you guys think that XI would get relegated from the Championship?

If we assume Pearce and Blackman are good championship players, then defence and forward line look good enough. Mitchell is unknown at this level of course and our midfield could be the weak part. We'd have a good chance of staying up I reckon.

Just now, top 6 finish said:

You can't beat our fans for having diverse opinions.One person questions

whether this team would get relegated 2 posts later someone thinks it shows the

strength of the squad !!

I don't think it would, I think it would achieve mid-table, it's just an easy way of asking what others think of the quality with some context. If I'd gone the other way and asked "do you think this team would get promoted?" everyone would just say no. 

Archived