Hartlepool United v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, valleyram said:

Yip just as well PC did exactly that 

last 32 now ?

so let me get this right, had Bryson not been in such a 'team player' mood, he wouldn't have 'ALLOWED' Butterfield to come on as sub?

How would he have prevented the substitution?

6 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

so let me get this right, had Bryson not been in such a 'team player' mood, he wouldn't have 'ALLOWED' Butterfield to come on as sub?

How would he have prevented the substitution?

Did you expect him to play any more than an hour after being out for 5 months ? 

You know how much he's trained recently ? 

Ur a fool 

1 minute ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Anybody else think Razza looked more impressive in the BBC highlights than any of the Youtube montages floating about earlier in the week?

Youtube montages were utter cack, in fairness. But I do agree. 

2 minutes ago, davenportram said:

did Bucko last the full 90 minutes? Kept himself fit during his 10 month out injured (it was last March he got injured)

Well he looks fitter than hes ever been, and hes not much of a runner anyway. 

Pages 32 and 33 of this thread has given plenty of light entertainment....

Hilarious.... Great teamwork to get subbed off.... 

image.png

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

...and you come across as such an utter tool that you're actually leading people to think and speak negatively about Craig. Your presence here is doing him no favours whatsoever, quite the opposite.

I don't slag any Derby player I expect supporters to act in the same way , they can dig at me all they want I couldn't care less but sometimes the stick good players get on here is laughable 

3 minutes ago, Coconut said:

...and you come across as such an utter tool that you're actually leading people to think and speak negatively about Craig. Your presence here is doing him no favours whatsoever, quite the opposite.

I really hope for the sake of Craig he doesn't know he posts poisonous stuff on here...

One thing to support/big up/praise your family member/mate and see no harm in it

It's another thing to continually criticise players who Craig has as teammates.... Hendrick, Butterfield, Ince et al.

The Dawkins comment got me on the other thread though

Really hope Mr Bryson ain't aware of all this...

9 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I really hope for the sake of Craig he doesn't know he posts poisonous stuff on here...

One thing to support/big up/praise your family member/mate and see no harm in it

It's another thing to continually criticise players who Craig has as teammates.... Hendrick, Butterfield, Ince et al.

The Dawkins comment got me on the other thread though

Really hope Mr Bryson ain't aware of all this...

You sure you got the right man. valleyram claims he doesnt slag any Derby players.:ph34r:

4 minutes ago, davenportram said:

You sure you got the right man. valleyram claims he doesnt slag any Derby players.:ph34r:

He calls it "teamwork"

36 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Did you expect him to play any more than an hour after being out for 5 months ? 

You know how much he's trained recently ? 

Ur a fool 

Why are you being personal you fraggle?

I'm not saying taking him off was right or wrong, I'm just pointing out the delusional ARROGANCE in your post that Bryson somehow ALLOWED the substitution.

If anyone is a fool here, it's you, thinking Bryson has a say in anything. He's a paid employee, nothing more, nothing less. He will do what he's told and you putting him on a pedestal is creating resentment towards you and him.

Four months ago when we signed Butterfield, you was all over the forum suggesting Butterfield would make way and wouldn't get a look in once Bryson was fit, I, like others, think this is rubbish. I think it's the other way around.

Bryson, is now a fringe player.... accept it.

Archived