Hartlepool United v Derby County

Boycie

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I think the game will go ahead as they will have biggest gate of the season but with derby fans in the home ends if they make pay on the day to home fans but I still looking at around 5k in the home ends of hartpool fans.

What he said.

11 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Disgraceful Mozza.....Who is in charge of this prediction malarkey anyway?:lol:

it's a marketing tactic , to get more interest in the Predicting thread , but ,

keep it to yourself .. ;)

Not really bothered if we win or not in this. Id make as many changes as possible to be honest. We arent gonna win the FA Cup and getting promotion is all that matters. Our squad players should get a game and be more than good enough to beat Hartlepool.

Id go with a 4-2-3-1:-

Grant, Ssewankambo, Buxton, Shotton, Baird, Hanson, Hendrick, Camara, Weimann, Blackman, Bent. 

Then put a few of the U21s on the bench. 

2 games in 4 days coming up after this. Much more important. Plus that side should have more than enough about them to beat Hartlepool. 

2 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

Official view from their club is that it is to go ahead as long as they don't get more rain than forecast. They had better drainage laid over the summer so it can take a lot more rain than it used to apparently.

PS That was as of 12 noon today.

Yeah, their fans remain skeptical due to the fact that the game on Boxing Day was postponed for far less rain. But I remain hopeful.

Watching the Exeter Liverpool game, one real difference that we will encounter is the quality of the pitch. Liverpool have really struggled not playing on a Premier League carpet of grass and, whatever the final score, Exeter have actually played by far the better football. Then, given all the rain, it's bound to be really heavy and a severe test of fitness, especially for those not used to playing week in week out. I don't expect a game for the purists.

Archived