shackell

christie

warnock

thorne

Butterfield

Johnson

Martin

Ince

I think you could make an argument for everyone on the list. 

Apart from ince.

1 minute ago, North_Stand_Ram said:

1. Shacks 2. Carson

Not blaming Keogh at all for first goal (as it was clearly Grant) but that is first time I remember Keogh doing the infamous lunge this season.

Second goal, Keogh not doing his job properly.

Looks to me like having Shackell alongside him drastically improves his game

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Not blaming Keogh at all for first goal (as it was clearly Grant) but that is first time I remember Keogh doing the infamous lunge this season.

Second goal, Keogh not doing his job properly.

Looks to me like having Shackell alongside him drastically improves his game

The whole defence looked in two minds there. Shotton just plonked himself in no mans land, and it looked like Keogh was in two minds about covering the space or marking Wood. Sadly it was a great cross and Keogh had to beat him to it, but really, the bigger issue there was the cross coming in and the lack of understanding between Shotton and Keogh. 

I have closed the survey and here are the results.

56841a79bb1c7_Playerofthehalfseason.JPG.

(1st place = most 1st place votes, 2nd place = most 2sts and 2nds, 3rd place = most votes)

Just thiught could do rank in a different way which may give different winners.

Each 1st place = 3 points,  2nd place =2 points   3rd place = 1point

This gave the following ranking

56841b57a1ccd_Playerofthehalfseasonalter

Got to be Shackell for me and even more so now after Tuesday night. When he came of the pitch at Leeds, we didn't look the same team and I feel if we lost him for a long period time we would be in the play offs come the last game of the season, with him fit we will get automatics and I am really confident of that. In my opinion he should be our captain. There's not a more solid CB in this division. Up the Rams

36 minutes ago, JoeDerby said:

Got to be Shackell for me and even more so now after Tuesday night. When he came of the pitch at Leeds, we didn't look the same team and I feel if we lost him for a long period time we would be in the play offs come the last game of the season, with him fit we will get automatics and I am really confident of that. In my opinion he should be our captain. There's not a more solid CB in this division. Up the Rams

Agree. Communication and general defending went to pieces when he went off on Tuesday. Already said on another thread that there is no way Grant even considers coming for that cross for the first goal if Shackell is still on the pitch.

Archived