Craig Forsyth - Ruptured ACL

Cam the Ram

Gutted for the lad, bar the odd dodgy spell he's been very good for us ever since he signed.  Gutted for the team as well because the back 5 was looking really settled...

I think we'll be ok in the short term with Warnock, Baird & Lowe (when fit) covering.  Haven't seen anything of Lowe myself but a number of people who watch the U21's rate him highly. 

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I get the impression Warnock would struggle to play three games in a week at his age? If Max Lowe is ready get him in there, if not we definitely need cover. Is Joe Gomez still in the first team picture at Liverpool? If not Rush needs to get on the blower.

He's out for the season with a similar injury...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, JE90 said:

Warnock has done well in his last couple of games so fair play to him.

We definitely need another left back now though... is it time to rekindle those Ashley Cole rumours? :wub:

I imagine Cole is getting a bit fat now to be fair, he's been out of football for a while. Apparently Lowe is the next Cole anyway (based on some random articles), so we just need cover until Lowe gets fit :p 

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I get the impression Warnock would struggle to play three games in a week at his age? If Max Lowe is ready get him in there, if not we definitely need cover. Is Joe Gomez still in the first team picture at Liverpool? If not Rush needs to get on the blower.

Injured I believed. 

10 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Pretty sure he suffered the same injury as Forsyth

Just now, North_Stand_Ram said:

Clement said Lowe isn't far away from being fit. International break could help

Muscle strain against Valencia B, should be able to train before/early in the international break and be fully fit after it.

If Lowe is available for tomorrow what better game to test a young lads minerals. We have enough quality around him to risk it IMO. Our defending  has been so much better this season were doubling up on attackers, everyone is back covering it wouldn't be as big a risk as people think. 

2 minutes ago, YouRams said:

If Lowe is available for tomorrow what better game to test a young lads minerals. We have enough quality around him to risk it IMO. Our defending  has been so much better this season were doubling up on attackers, everyone is back covering it wouldn't be as big a risk as people think. 

He isn't.

1 minute ago, YouRams said:

I think it helps with Wiemann and Russell as they do track back and help the fb's but would much rather their main focus be on attacking. 

9 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I think it helps with Wiemann and Russell as they do track back and help the fb's but would much rather their main focus be on attacking. 

Yeah I agree they wouldn't need to drop deep all the time with Shack and Keogh in the form that they are. Last season I wouldn't have fancied us risking it any mistake seemed to lead to a goal, this season we could risk it. Who knows the lad might flourish.

Archived