Craig Forsyth - Ruptured ACL

Cam the Ram

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, richinspain said:

Chris Powell should be high up on your list as well if you can remember Nish.

Sadly Powell happened at a time when I was not following the rams as closely. 

Whilst appreciating the heresy of this comment and risking forum excommunication,  I will explain.

Was brought up in Derbyshire in 70s and early 80s but moved away to find work in 1985. Ended up in hants in 1991 and here I've stayed. Through lack of funds and in the pre forum dark ages, my level of interaction with the rams dipped until the last decade or so where I've had both means and opportunity. 

So nish and bucko were who I grew up with. My knowledge of Chris was limited to highlights programmes and newspapers. Same for others such as dorigo and schnoor. 

More recently we've had Jordan Stewart,  moxey, Gareth Roberts etc so my reference set is not complete. 

Half fan at best ?

Warnock has done ok the past 2 games, however is anybody else concerned about his overall fitness? He pulled up last night with cramp again, he seems to suffer a lot from this, and a full 90 mins seems beyond him. 

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

Warnock has done ok the past 2 games, however is anybody else concerned about his overall fitness? He pulled up last night with cramp again, he seems to suffer a lot from this, and a full 90 mins seems beyond him. 

An elbow in the eye would slow most players down. 

2 hours ago, curtains said:

An elbow in the eye would slow most players down. 

An elbow in the eye on Tuesday night doesn't give you cramp after 80 mins on a Friday night, a condition he seems to have quite regularly since playing for the Rams. 

1 minute ago, TexasRam said:

An elbow in the eye on Tuesday night doesn't give you cramp after 80 mins on a Friday night, a condition he seems to have quite regularly since playing for the Rams. 

Eye eye. .

Seriously though I thought he did well last night and I didn't notice him getting cramp but Warnock hasn't had that much game time .

Shame for Forsyth though but these things happen as it has with Thorne and Hughes. 

Get fit soon Craig but I'm backing Warnock and as Mel Morris says we always have Max Lowe and Chris Baird can do a job at LB as well  

Archived