Nottingham Forest v Derby County

Chris Mills

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Worst performance this year and I'm at a loss as to why?

I think if we had an early goal it would have gone completely differently

Probably because the players turned up with the same attitude as 80% of this forum

Absolute dogsh111te... Worst Rams perfprmance I have seen in many years... Why do we save these performances for the forest games?

Derby County Football Club, can make you feel on top of the world and drive you round the chuffin' bend in equal measure.

Not an acceptable performance for me, to lose our unbeaten run with a performance like that is poor. 

Martin (love him) is not captain material either.

Too many players heads went to the occasion, Christie, Russell, Hendrick and surprisingly Johnson all well off their game. I can't believe with how narrow Forest were playing that no-one got to the byline to cut the ball back all game. Hopefully they pick themselves up and start another good run from here.

6 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Warnock 8, Russell 2 - the rest 5/10 except for Keogh and Shackell who both come out with a 6/10. 

I think that's fair except maybe a bit generous to give the rest 5 out of 10. Chris Martin deserved 2 out of 10 and Bradley Johnson was poor also. I hAve no idea where that performance came from.

Rubbish performance from all. Glad it's over to be honest. Come Monday we'll still be promotion contenders and they'll still be ****, really hope we leave them behind this season, I hate this fixture.

Archived