Coming to the match in RED

Rampton

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Napoleon was told that the enemy were killing many of his men, he asked for red trousers but when he was told that they were only 100 metres away, he requested that his brown trousers be brought. He continued to wear his PSG shirt. No offence Nintendo. Someone has stolen my emoticon icon!

I don't really own a red t-shirt or coat, so it's not really an issue.

I'd only worry about wearing something red on Derby day and that's just an irrational fear of being mistaken for a Forest fan and being either beaten up or not being able to join in with a song about a 90's forest player beating his wife.

3 hours ago, Daveo said:

Forgetting rivalry colours, red clothing doesn't look good on men. I have red trainers, red cushions and even use Colgate, I'm not into all that never owning anything Red but it's a nasty colour for men's clothing.

Look at these Florist supporting goons. Barstards. All of them.

(Not sure if you tweaked something this morning Daveo, but posting ok now thanks)

image.jpg

1 minute ago, i-Ram said:

Look at these Florist supporting goons. Barstards. All of them.

(Not sure if you tweaked something this morning Daveo, but posting ok now thanks)

image.jpg

Nothing at all, sometimes clearing cache can be buggy itself with the browser.

Editor working better for you now? 

13 hours ago, Rampton said:

I can't  believe the amount of supporters who turn up on a match day in DIRTY RED hats. coats etc.

Personally I refuse point blank to wear anything red, match day or otherwise.

Red may suit you, but not on match day it don't.

Call me a reactionary if you like. But I just don't agree with it.

Black and White.

So Santa can't show up to our boxing day game then. 

So I'm not allowed to punch everybody wearing red when we play the treetards now because Rams fans wear Red :angry:

We used to be able to look at tax discs in cars to see where they had come from but even that has been taken away from us, how are we supposed to know who to target for a good honest punch up nowadays?

1 hour ago, ossieram said:

So I'm not allowed to punch everybody wearing red when we play the treetards now because Rams fans wear Red :angry:

We used to be able to look at tax discs in cars to see where they had come from but even that has been taken away from us, how are we supposed to know who to target for a good honest punch up nowadays?

What about number plates? they sometimes have post codes and dealership phone numbers on them 

In the heady days of the bald eagles glory days i had a red coat i wore for every game (back then i also thought that what i wore affected the game of course) and i wore it to every game the season we went up, so that didn't turn out too bad did it?

I used to work with a Pompey fan at Toyota, who had to drive hundreds of cars every day and would refuse to drive any of the red ones.....

Strangely enough....i do deliberately avoid wearing red.

p.s. I'd also like to change my user name to RamDog but i don't think Daveo would let me

Archived