Coming to the match in RED

Rampton

I own red things, it doesn't bother me like that. I do find it a little strange how people would avoid a colour just because it's associated to Forest. Do you not buy the current Derby shirts then due to the red sponsor?

I must admit I did get a pair of underwear out to put on before the Forest game at home last season. They were red so I put them back and wore a different colour.

Didn't do much use though. Ben ******* Osborne.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Rampton said:

I can't  believe the amount of supporters who turn up on a match day in DIRTY RED hats. coats etc.

Personally I refuse point blank to wear anything red, match day or otherwise.

Red may suit you, but not on match day it don't.

Call me a reactionary if you like. But I just don't agree with it.

Black and White.

I pushed an old fella down the stairs at wembley cos his eye was all red and bloodshot. Judas.

22 hours ago, Coconut said:

Refusing to wear or own anything in a certain colour because of football rivalry is one of the most petty / pathetic things I can think of.

Petty / Pathetic? This is just the tip of the iceberg

I have been known to make far bolder statements than this after a skin full. 

However I do stand by the premise that the wearing of all things red on a match day should be considered wrong.

Drive to the match in your red cars, wear your red lingerie, bleed all over the shop. But please don't turn up in your red coat and bobble hat on match day,

This does not apply to the Armed Forces who have to wear red bobble hats as part of their uniform.

I have thought about complaining to the council at all the red lamp posts lining the way to Pride Park. Seriously, they should be black and white.

And I would never buy a Fawaz Fridge, nor drink that p*ss that was Shipstones. But also I wouldn't buy anything by Panasonic.Don't actually remember any other sponsors.

6 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I have thought about complaining to the council at all the red lamp posts lining the way to Pride Park. Seriously, they should be black and white.

And I would never buy a Fawaz Fridge, nor drink that p*ss that was Shipstones. But also I wouldn't buy anything by Panasonic.Don't actually remember any other sponsors.

Labatts lager ?

Unless it's a red top with a piece of **** on the chest then to me there is no connection with the red dogs.

Having said that, I often wear forest hills to the match for comfort, except when we play them, then it's munchen's or gazelles etc....

22 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

I pushed an old fella down the stairs at wembley cos his eye was all red and bloodshot. Judas.

I got better.

Archived