Sam Rush signs new 5 year contract

maydrakin

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disapointed these negotiations have taken so long as it was really beginning to affect his performance.

Reckon he has only signed so we can get a bigger feel for him in the January transfer window.

Was available on a Bosman in the summer so was probably just his agent (himself) trying to himself a better contract.

Doesn't really sound the same applied to non playing staff does it?!

By the way did he rule himself out of any position in the Newcastle boardroom?

Very good news but also very surprised as I just had a feeling he was more in the background since Mel's arrival and felt his position was more ambiguous now and maybe he was being undermined and he may have been plotting his exit strategy , biding his time waiting for a job at Arsenal(the club he supports). So much for my hunches! 

We're all (rightly) swooning over "Uncle Mel" for his amazing contributions as of late, but it's Sam Rush who has steered this club in the right direction. Best thing to happen to Derby this side of the Millennium.

With the two new Bald Eagles at the helm, it's only a matter time that their shared vision is realised.

Been here 3 years. I'd say we've grown a fair amount in that time. 

They say Sam Rush could convince Daveo to alter the Ram logo up there ^

They say Sam Rush once chased Utch to the train station. And caught him

Apparently Sam Rush does funny puns. 

Sam Rush even rates Bryson higher than valleyram. 

In 1998 Sam Rush turned down 3 Mexican women

Sam Rush goes to more games than eddie. 

Sam Rush bought Muespach a Liverpool shirt. Muespach wore it. Twice.

Rush even once came up with a topic that curtains didn't have youtube video for. 

Hands Down - This for me is the best possible news.

I'm sure its been tied in with the forum tonight (But of course you would do that anyway) but this guy has been the key man for me and will continue to be a key man going forward. (Mel's money not withstanding)

Very happy.

Archived