Kevin Phillips new coach

Mafiabob

I'm sure someone on here, who said they knew him or at least knew him better than me, commented that he absolutely detested Derby and the fans after the play-off final.

It's all Chinese whispers, but I'd like someone on here to clarify that was said and I'm not going mental. Please. Anyone. 

Yeah I read that too.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure someone on here, who said they knew him or at least knew him better than me, commented that he absolutely detested Derby and the fans after the play-off final.

It's all Chinese whispers, but I'd like someone on here to clarify that was said and I'm not going mental. Please. Anyone. 

Does it matter? Does it make any difference to his ability to do his job? He's not playing for West Brom any more, and I think it's more than likely that he is over the 'perceived injustice' of our win at Wembley which may or may not have had a bearing regarding how he felt at the time.

Saying that though, some people are so precious about just about anything, so I suppose that someone will use it as grounds to feel butt-hurt and 'hate' him.

Any chance of a Facebook dislike button coming to this forum anytime soon?

A born goalscorer. Had that killer instinct. Always outrageous that he was never picked up by a top top club as a player. He in my eyes rubbed off on the Foxes. Just look at their transformation in attacking style since he arrived. He will work wonders with our midfielders and forwards. 

Does it matter? Does it make any difference to his ability to do his job? He's not playing for West Brom any more, and I think it's more than likely that he is over the 'perceived injustice' of our win at Wembley which may or may not have had a bearing regarding how he felt at the time.

Saying that though, some people are so precious about just about anything, so I suppose that someone will use it as grounds to feel butt-hurt and 'hate' him.

That all happened when we was Derby County though, we are City now which is why he decided to join us.

Archived