Martin

Tombo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes he is. But as you mention him, I wouldn't mind us going after Austin at some point. If he doesn't sign a new contract then QPR have got that one incredibly wrong. They were holding out for £15m in the summer when he had 1 year left on his deal. Someone should have a cheeky word with him. 

Yea he's class .20+ goals last 2 seasons. Begs the question why no ones been in for him especially when seemingly lesser players seem to go for high fees

According to Nixon (he's a bit hit and miss with Derby news), Swansea came in for him in July and we told them £10mil and no less and they went elsewhere

I would love to see him rack up 100 goals for this club. 

Well the club said he scored his 50th against Leeds, so he's now on 52. Whoscored has him on 44, Wikipedia has him on 46 (but hasn't included this season yet, so according to them he's scored his 50th today with the free kick). Basically, no internet source seems to have the correct number of goals, so we're going to have to collectively try to keep count.

Well the club said he scored his 50th against Leeds, so he's now on 52. Whoscored has him on 44, Wikipedia has him on 46 (but hasn't included this season yet, so according to them he's scored his 50th today with the free kick). Basically, no internet source seems to have the correct number of goals, so we're going to have to collectively try to keep count.

2 in the loan season, 25 in his first full season and 21 last season. Another 4 so far this season makes 52. 

What was very pleasing is that, despite all the additions wee made over the summer, premier league strikers and all, it's our Jonny and Chrissy that are doing the business. 

Whereas some of our midfield and defence have been quite easily displaced by summer signings, Chris Martin is completely irreplaceable. We didn't need to go shopping for fantastic strikers, cod we've already got one of the best in the championship, and all the premier league talent we've brought in are just his understudies. 

I bloody love him. 

Archived