Amusing names

sage

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stefan Kuntz and Peter shirtliff were good football names.

intresting that the former became a manager and signed Danny Fuchs and Florian Dick.

"Germany have scored, Kuntz!"

John Motson.

You beat me to it.

Right I'm off to bed, it's like Christmas Eve for me again, when all your hoping for is the new silky Le Coq Sportif Derby County shirt as a young lad, as it's Wembley for us Ull KR boys and girls tomorrow, I don't often enjoy the colours of Santa Clause, but when it comes to Rugby League and the opposition is Leeds, well I'd even cheer on for a team in black and white, no not Ull FC, I was thinking more of Germany have scored, Kuntz...........

You beat me to it.

Right I'm off to bed, it's like Christmas Eve for me again, when all your hoping for is the new silky Le Coq Sportif Derby County shirt as a young lad, as it's Wembley for us Ull KR boys and girls tomorrow, I don't often enjoy the colours of Santa Clause, but when it comes to Rugby League and the opposition is Leeds, well I'd even cheer on for a team in black and white, no not Ull FC, I was thinking more of Germany have scored, Kuntz...........

You and Rampage should have your own thread.

This is all starting to sound like a celebrity big brother line up....so well known nobody knows who the **** they are

If they were famous we'd all have known about them anyway.

Anybody know the cricket umpire, Dicky Bird? Oh yes, everybody. I'll get my coat.

Archived