Bring back the white socks!

Day

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These black ones are just not good enough, how many more chances are they going to get? it's costing us points, we need to make the change now before clubs at the top start pulling away from us.

I was convinced that it was my new scarf that was causing the problems. I wore it for the first 3 games - 3 draws. Last night, I left it at home - another flipping draw. I can only conclude now that it's my new shirt that is the problem. I've worn it to all 4 games, and all 4 were draws.

I think we need to look no further. Last season's away shirt is being worn for the Dirties game - watch this space.

I was convinced that it was my new scarf that was causing the problems. I wore it for the first 3 games - 3 draws. Last night, I left it at home - another flipping draw. I can only conclude now that it's my new shirt that is the problem. I've worn it to all 4 games, and all 4 were draws.

I think we need to look no further. Last season's away shirt is being worn for the Dirties game - watch this space.

i thought it was my shoes. I've worn them for all four games and still no win.

White socks have increased in price by over 60% compared to last season as a result of a combination of new tv deals and an increase in clubs wearing white socks  (*)

The Board and owners of DCFC are to be commended for their commitment to FFP by insisting that the club runs a fully sustainable sock budget. 

(*) any similarity  between this nonsense and actual established fact is entirely coincidental. 

Have to say I'm pretty disappointed how a non issue thread on Clement not entering the dressing room 4 minutes 52 seconds into half time goes to 10+ pages yet a thread on a real issue that is costing us points gets so few replies and most of which are puns.

Have to say I'm pretty disappointed how a non issue thread on Clement not entering the dressing room 4 minutes 52 seconds into half time goes to 10+ pages yet a thread on a real issue that is costing us points gets so few replies and most of which are puns.

evidently, its not socky to talk about what we wear

I'll help you out @Daveo

The socks got us way more points when Nige was in charge. Considering the amount we've spent on socks since then, we've not seen the kind of progress I expected.

The baldy ginger coffee drinking squad moral ruining best coach in the world (n)ever ruined out sock spirit.

Now If the club want to get me back onside then *pisspoorpaul really needs to keep his head down and get the lads to pull their socks up.

Sam Rush is getting fat, i-pro tastes like poo and their accounts aren't showing enough turnover to cover the first year sponsorship  never mind the ten year deal (I almost certainly made that bit up, I'm certainly not stating it as fact).

10 pages.... pfftt.

Do you lot know who I am?

Archived