Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

Slightly off topic but one for the HITC guys this, deserve a bit of a break now maybe?

Saying that I'll ban Bris if he keeps trying to be the next Nixon with his I'll post the link up later now guess who he is whilst you wait.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly off topic but one for the HITC guys this, deserve a bit of a break now maybe?

Saying that I'll ban Bris if he keeps trying to be the next Nixon with his I'll post the link up later now guess who he is whilst you wait.

They've still said nothing else anyone else has. And Bris doesn't have any sources whatsoever.

To be fair I think @Warren Hobhead deserves a fair bit of credit for this. I remember his mentioning the name a couple weeks ago, before any news of us being interested in Butterfield broke. I thought it was just a decent suggestion at the time, but he proved that he knew what he was talking about.

Bris did write the article yesterday, which is fair enough as it seemed the deal could be dead, but Warren was mentioning the deal before we even made any bids for him I believe.

To be fair I think @Warren Hobhead deserves a fair bit of credit for this. I remember his mentioning the name a couple weeks ago, before any news of us being interested in Butterfield broke. I thought it was just a decent suggestion at the time, but he proved that he knew what he was talking about.

Bris did write the article yesterday, which is fair enough as it seemed the deal could be dead, but Warren was mentioning the deal before we even made any bids for him I believe.

Correctamundo! 

Can't help but think we paid far too much for him, nearly as much as Ince? Seems a bit panicky to me.

Because you haven't heard of him? Doesn't mean he isn't very good.

I mean, I wouldn't have paid this much on the face of it, but as I already mentioned, I know very little about him other than he scores the odd screamer.

Bris 1 Nixon 0 at the moment - fair play.

I stand corrected.

Warren Hobnob 1 Bris 0 Nixon 0

Archived