Signed: Jacob Butterfield

Heisenberg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clement could literally do the same post signing interview for every player with the name and club changed and I wouldn't notice the difference. "Good addition, championship experience" 

He's probably been told what to say by media people. (Gibson)

I agree totally, Mostyn6. ps where are the Mostyns 1 through 5 ? You are not doing that Doctor Who regeneration thing are you Mostyn6? If you were a proper time traveller, you get tip off Clement on a few transfers of players who you have already seen in the future. You can then take over from Chris Evans. ps Who is Chris Evans' best signing that we did not already rate? :)

uninterestingly, when I went to create an account with one of the free email providers, mostyn@ had gone, as had 1-5, and maybe others too, mostyn6@ was available, so I took it.

Not sure what to make about Butterfield.  I don't really know anything about, but rather than see how he does for us over a number of games, I need to make my mind up now.

He's got a beard and tattoos which might mean he's got a personality and could be vocal.  This also means he looks slightly like Johnny Russell, who has my total and utter fanatical support, regardles of if he's playing well or not.

However, we should be top of the league now, cos we were back in Feb.  Clement must be the reason why ,as he's turned our Premiership quality team into relegation fodder. Butterfield might be like the evil Baird ie Clement's yes man.  We've paid a lot of money for him too, so if he doesn't perform miracles straight away, he's gonna end up beena real waste of money.

I think I'll be rational on this signing and wait until midway through the first half of the next game to make my mind up.  If he has a few long range shots or goes in really hard for some tackles, he's got my support forever.  But too much of that boring possession rubbish, sideways passing etc and we really need to start asking questions.

He's got a beard and tattoos which might mean he's got a personality and could be vocal.  This also means he looks slightly like Johnny Russell, who has my total and utter fanatical support, regardles of if he's playing well or not.

Quite possibly the greatest piece of football analysis ever...

:D

uninterestingly, when I went to create an account with one of the free email providers, mostyn@ had gone, as had 1-5, and maybe others too, mostyn6@ was available, so I took it.

I am sure that you are the pick of the Mostyns, Mostyn6. Most in dcfcfans would agree with me. Now I understand why Blakes7 came about.

The boy seems to have a full set of golf clubs for feet.... he can hit it, chip it , slice it... with both feet, seems a good addition, him and Will, with Thorne behind, just need people up front who can make use of what they can do, unlike a few in the video :(

Archived