Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are Brighton a modern day Billy Davies Derby?

All eight wins have been by the odd goal, and about half of those due to late goals.

They just don't look anywhere near like a Championship winning team. Compare them to a Bournemouth or Watford who were so freescoring. I like Brighton, but seeing them top and grinding out wins annoys me.

I think we've all got our fair share of hysterical fans. Calling him under severe pressure when you're 12 games in, three points off an automatic spot and having previously won five games on the trot.

Good God...

Such a long way to go. I do understand about Boro's football though. It's seemingly built on having a really good defence. While that's all good, conceding first completely messes up their game plan.

The best teams are those that can consistently respond to little setbacks. Derby have already proven this season how they can come from behind to get something.

Celtic pull a goal back. Molde instantly re-establish the 2 goal lead.

cant beat watching celtic on a european night. Comedy gold.

Did you see Commons having a go at Delia? Reckon youll see him in the championship come january.

The natives are getting restless.

Liverpool wasted their possession too often with useless crosses being easily dealt with by Rubin defenders.  Benteke hasn't slotted in yet, but will likely be lethal for Liverpool in a few games.  Haven't seen Lucas this lively for some time.  The yanks commentating weren't too impressed, the verdict being same song, different singer.

cant beat watching celtic on a european night. Comedy gold.

Did you see Commons having a go at Delia? Reckon youll see him in the championship come january.

The natives are getting restless.

Think he was having a go at John Collins though. 

Archived