Live Game Thread 15/16

sage

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rotherham would be alright if their front 2 weren't playing blindfolded.

Burnley are fooking ugly. I dunno what all Dyche hand signals are about because how hard can it be to remember to hoof it? He's the new Billy Davies. I couldn't watch this ***** every week even if we were winning. It's not football. 

Shows how crap some of the Champ is that Burnley and Ipswich manage to score. They're clueless on the ball and really hoofing in the channels shouldn't be winning games. I don't know how they get by with it. 

Actually I take it back about Ipswich. They battle for every pass, header, bounce etc etc. You have to be a fast thinking player to work under the constant pressure they apply. 

Burnley though... Every time i see them it looks like they're hanging on and then a hoof, a chase, a shoulder barge, a shot and they've scored. It's fast but ffs

Dyche: right lads, kick it to the opposition defenders. You front lads, you try to get something off them because your average Champ CB is a brute and can't deal with any pressure without giving us something to work with. Meanwhile I'll stand on the touch line making gestures like I'm coordinating a football team. 

Then if it works and we get promoted you'll need a manager with a plan. 

had chelsea in my pre-season bet! Typical.

They've picked up in the last few minutes - could still see them rescuing a draw out of this shambolic performance.

Archived