Ratings Surveys : Bristol City Survey Open

davenportram

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that will be @i-Ram 

I actually like Russell rynny, but l don't go "over the top" with him like a large number do on here. Good championship player who loves the club. Good enough for me. If I voted I would have given him 7 perhaps 8 for his game on Sunday, but I do not vote. Too many idiots putting in spurious votes to be wasting my time. Fair play to Dav for putting up with it.

I actually like Russell rynny, but l don't go "over the top" with him like a large number do on here. Good championship player who loves the club. Good enough for me. If I voted I would have given him 7 perhaps 8 for his game on Sunday, but I do not vote. Too many idiots putting in spurious votes to be wasting my time. Fair play to Dav for putting up with it.

I know, just after a little nibble. Not often you can catch one of the bigger fishers on here.

:D

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

Huddersfield results

MOM Thorne

56363da5c7cfa_uddersgraph.JPG.cf1d1ac51c56363db36db63_udderstable.JPG.a3cc8c64a6

Interestingly the team average hasny increased much per match, but we have picked up more wins and climbed the table. Arew we playing to a similar level and playing weaker teams, or are our ratings being biased by expectations?

56363e009cefd_leaguepositionvaveragerati

I think mainly the latter. It was such a nice surprise to see players getting back to form, now I am starting to expect it a bit. And also the opposition has been somewhat of a factor for me. 

Last post for October games

Results V the Millers

MOM Butterfield

563b86490cc8f_rotherhamtable.JPG.7b2420d

563b8645681d7_RotherhamGraph.JPG.2ffa1ae

Monthly round up

Player of the Month = Johnson - highest average rating.

563b86975458f_OctoberFinal.JPG.d76ad2647

Season to Date

Most MoM = Thorne (5)

Highest average rating Keogh (7.11) ( Also second on number of MoM awards with 4

563b8675423dc_Octoberfinaltable.JPG.f808x

League position rising, but performances still sitting around the 7 mark

563b87782627a_octoberfinalgraph.JPG.3b27

Archived