Ratings Surveys : Bristol City Survey Open

davenportram

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair point. 

Works the other way as well, like Russell tends to get higher marks just because he's Johnny Russell... but there's not a lot you can do about it. Have to draw the line somewhere and I guess positive skew is better than negative.

I deleted 1 vote. The person who gave that vote had awarded all 1's except Butterfield who got 10. Seemed dubious to me.

Probably Butters. :lol: 

But I'll stop giving players a 1 from now on if it's controversial, but Ince frustrated me on Saturday, he's way better than he's showing. I hope to see a better display from him tonight.

There's something going wrong with your Mode formula Davenport. Seems to be returning one cell above the mode. Maybe a cheeky $ sign to lock the row in the formula?

Oh yeah = thanks for that. that was a big in my old spreadsheet that I fixed but when I lost my data and recovered an old version before the fix thanks

Burnley results:

Keogh MOM again

Team Average : 6.4

Burnley_ratings.thumb.JPG.918e4d5c042404

I will start dong Month to Date figures and giving each players ratings todate with the graphs etc once we get to half term and I have time to red my spreadsheet without neglecting my family. Hope the information so far is okay for people.

I find it really surprising/interesting that sometimes reading through the forum or whilst listening to post match phone-ins etc,  I find I have nothing common with what some other people say......however, looking at this I find actually I am broadly in agreement with the majority view. For me, Keogh was MOM, and then Christie and Russell stood out - main difference in opinion is whether they stood out for poor final ball...or for working hard and having the guts to try and create something rather then playing safe ball. 

Archived