Ratings Surveys : Bristol City Survey Open

davenportram

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, sage said:

It amuses me that we are sitting 4th in the table and our highest raked player is Keogh on 7.08. 

What a bunch of Meldrews.

In a game where Derby wins, everyone gets 6s and 7s. When we lose or draw, everyone gets 2-6s lol. I think people have a warped view of what is "average" for our side.

5 hours ago, admira said:

Have you fixed the MOM as well? I saw Carson and Bryson as options but not Grant, bent or Johnson

I inputted the correct list when I edited the survey from a previous match. For some reason it didn't save the changes (when I tested it the correct team was there) I blame the survey monkey.

if I change it now I would need to clear the votes so far so I will leave it and MoM will awarded to the player with the highest average rating. So far that has matched the survey result every time.

4 hours ago, sage said:

It amuses me that we are sitting 4th in the table and our highest raked player is Keogh on 7.08. 

What a bunch of Meldrews.

expectation bias. We expect to win every game and every player is expected to the best in the division, so when they're not they get hammered.

also quite interesting that while our average rating has stayed pretty constant our league position has a steady increase then plateaus against teams around us. Maybe the comments about "but when we played them they were...." Are accurate. We haven't improved performance wise so it must be the relative form and quality of opposition that dictates how league position change.

I love this thread and appreciate everything @davenportram does but I always find it tough to rate the subs.

It seems mean to punish them with a 4 or 5 if there only crime is playing a short period of time but then 6 or 7 seems harsh as that should be saved for a player who has had a decent game over the 90.  What do others do?  Should there be a 'no rating option'?

31 minutes ago, Bridgford Ram said:

I love this thread and appreciate everything @davenportram does but I always find it tough to rate the subs.

It seems mean to punish them with a 4 or 5 if there only crime is playing a short period of time but then 6 or 7 seems harsh as that should be saved for a player who has had a decent game over the 90.  What do others do?  Should there be a 'no rating option'?

6 is my average rating. A 6, for me, is a player who didn't do anything more than expected and didn't make more mistakes than expected. Therefore unless they did something spectacular or something woeful in their short time, I give them a 6. If they play over 30 minutes you can usually give a more accurate rating.

Derby County V Bristol City – DCFCFans survey results

Man of the Match – Tom Ince (8.59)

Team Average Rating – 6.76

League Position - 3rd

How the Voting went Down

5675553e18fc2_Bristoltable.thumb.JPG.385

5675553a2acfd_BristolGraph.JPG.d646c94ec

5675553b262f5_BristolMOM.JPG.82257443c1f

December to date

Player of the month -  Jason Shackell with 2 Man of the Match awards and highest average rating

56766b72542d3_Decembertodatetable.thumb.

5675554201842_Decembertodategraph.thumb.

DCFC Fans ratings survey – Season to Bristol.

League position 3rd

Most MoM awards – George Thorne

Highest Average rating – Richard Keogh

56755543db096_seasontodatetable.JPG.a304567555463a620_seasontodatewithform.thumb

Derby County V Ipswich – DCFCFans survey results

Man of the Match – Jason Shackell (8.31)

Team Average Rating – 6.90

League Position – 2nd

How the Voting went Down

567c7b67722aa_IpswichTable.thumb.JPG.d3f567c7b62bfd55_IpswichGraph.JPG.392273f53567c7b640f4ea_IpswichMOMvote.JPG.ade6ec6

Month to date

Player of the month -  Jason Shackell with 3 Man of the Match awards and highest average rating

567c7b88e0df4_Decembertodategraph.thumb.567c7b8bf1710_Decembertodatetable.thumb.

DCFC Fans Survey - Season so far

League position - 2nd

Most MoM awards – George Thorne (6)

Highest Average rating – Richard Keogh (4 MoM Awards)

567c7c2db0e3d_seasontodatewithform.thumb

season to date table.JPG

Derby County V Fulham– DCFCFans survey results

Man of the Match – Butterield (8.23

Team Average Rating – 6.89

League Position – 1st (downto second after Boro Played on the Monday)

How the Voting went Down

5682dc056e39e_Fulhamgraph.JPG.4d167610da5682dc0858fed_Fulhamtable.thumb.JPG.df16

Month to date

Player of the month -  Jason Shackell with 3 Man of the Match awards and highest average rating

5682dc6bc5c48_Decembertodatetable.thumb.

DCFC Fans Survey - Season so far

League position - 1st

Most MoM awards – George Thorne (6)

Highest Average rating – Richard Keogh (4 MoM Awards)5682dc908a100_seasontodatetable.JPG.04fd5682dc8e91e35_seasontodatewithform.thumb

Archived