Ratings Surveys : Bristol City Survey Open

davenportram

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

Shall we have guide lines on max scores for various players, like max of 6 for christie?

or the Weimann selection not working and only puts a 2 no matter what?

When has Weimann ever deserved a 2?

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Shuff264 said:

Loving the graphs, but am I misreading this or are you switching the team rating from Clement to Wassall a bit early?

Might be an idea to have a "Wassall + Harry" colour as well?

well spotted. Putting a Wassall + Harry Colour looks a little confusing when on so I will leave that out.

corrected the graph now.

by the way anyone else notice the gebrak slow decline during Clements time, in terms of fan ratings.

Our long run of results only included 1 win against teams in the current top 6, draws against two teams in the top 6. Maybe the run was due to quality of oponents and not improved performances.

Charlton survey open 

Charlton Survey Click Here

I have added a second page with a test question using descriptions instead of numbers. I will use a weighted average to translate these into a numerical value between 1 and 10 with 5 being average 

This question will appear on the rest of the surveys for this season and I will post a comparison table to see if it gives different ratings compared to the old system at the end of the season, just to see if it would make a difference.

most telling that Warnock has higher ratings than Olsen! Olsen is clearly a better and more effective player in our team.....pretty much from his first game he made a huge difference

On ‎16‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 18:20, Boycie said:

Can radio listeners vote? Surely not, the ratings wouldn't be authentic would they?

maybe ask Ed Dawes for ratings and those who didn't go have got no choice but to enter the same?

asking Ed Dawes to identify which player is nearest the ball would be a helpful start.

1 hour ago, igorlegend said:

most telling that Warnock has higher ratings than Olsen! Olsen is clearly a better and more effective player in our team.....pretty much from his first game he made a huge difference

by a massive 0.25 of a point. With 10 games more and playing in the long good streak.

1 hour ago, davenportram said:

by a massive 0.25 of a point. With 10 games more and playing in the long good streak.

that's where it gets interesting. A scout would rate a player......we are rating on basis of both player and result of team. Natural maybe to do so, but I have yet to hear anyone suggest Warnock is better than Olson. And in their position quite easy to compare them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2016 at 00:37, rammieib said:

Dav - a trial pops up for Charlton away. Could be slightly misleading, I only vote when I've been to the game (or seen it on sky) so the numbers were made up for Charlton away trial.

Each match survey now has a main first page for match ratings, then a trial question on page two using categoriesm jsut to see if it would make a difference.

Sorry for the delay - here is the Sheffield Wednesday Survey

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/JCS5QJB

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

I don't really think Thorne and Weimann are awful but they didn't play and it wouldn't let me finish until I  gave them a score.

I like your experiments,  @davenportram - they are .....experimental!  :D

I'm starting to get fed up with survey monkey. I changed the answers on that question and it saved it, yet it reverted back to the old ones. (I edit old surveys so the format stays the same.

Archived