Ratings Surveys : Bristol City Survey Open

davenportram

This thread will provide links to and results from survey about player ratings and team selection.

Team selection will always be based on 4-3-3 to make the survey easier to manage. You can select players to fit any formation.

Please continue to post ratings and team selections in the Match day thread to promote Discussion and debate. This is being used to guage opinion and provide statistics that some members have said will find useful.

Any suggestions or issues PM me

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread will provide links to and results from survey about player ratings and team selection.

Team selection will always be based on 4-3-3 to make the survey easier to manage. You can select players to fit any formation.

Please continue to post ratings and team selections in the Match day thread to promote Discussion and debate. This is being used to guage opinion and provide statistics that some members have said will find useful.

Any suggestions or issues PM me

remember this thread is for results only. Any discussion please do in the relevant matchday thread. Oh and it amy be an idea not to quote the posts with the images in, it takes ages to scroll down a page of the quotes.

Any suggestions on the format of the results please either post on here or PM me. Thanks.

Could we get like a line graph kind of thing? With the players average ratings after each game/month? Might be a bit of a mess with 20 players on it mind

thought about that it is messy, at the end of the month I will do one for players with 4 or more appearances, then monthly I'll do one with the 11 players with most appearances.

thought about that it is messy, at the end of the month I will do one for players with 4 or more appearances, then monthly I'll do one with the 11 players with most appearances.

Seems like the easiest way to show players form as they go

V 2.2 up and running. New graphs below for all fixtures and month overall.

Changes : Players are in rating order from highest to lowest to show variation across the team clearly

The black line shows the Team average rating for the game/month.

August to daate graph.JPG

Bolton Graph.JPG

pompey graph.JPG

Charlton Graph.JPG

Boro graph.JPG

It's interesting that people thought we played better against Charlton than Boro, We didn't, Boro are just a bettter team. 

I wonder if we had taken the rating 24 hours later, would the Boro average have gone up.

Archived