Ratings Surveys : Bristol City Survey Open

davenportram

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Season to date table

seasoon_to_dae_table.thumb.JPG.df9bede87

Heres a grpah showing the teams average rating against League position. I have converted the league position to a one out of 10 instead 24 to make it fit on the graph - and obviously the line goes up as we get nearer to top.

We seem to be finding consistency but that is only to a 6.2ish out of ten level. Interestingly our league position has varied wildly so far. It will be interesting to see what happens to the ratings if we climb up the league. Are we rating players agianst how we think they should be perorming? will ratings naturally increase if we are top of the league. Will we still see dips in the ratings given if there is a dodgy performance but there is a feel good factor due to being near the top.

Ratings v league position.JPG

Team Average not right.

Love the work here - also think we should remove the highest/lowest scores as there is always an idiot posting stupid scores. (Bit like scoring diving or figure skating)

explain why the team average isn't right? I have calculated the average of the players ratings each game, it is this that's been plotted for each game.

Just found the mistake in the team average for September - rogue $ signs in a formula

corrected now. thanks

I can only see the first graph - can you post the other again please? 

I think everybody scores differently but I start every player each game on 6 which I think of as 'par' and then add or subtract depending on their performance that game. I try not to factor in previous performances or whether they are one of my favourites or not. It's a challenge! 

I can only see the first graph - can you post the other again please? 

I think everybody scores differently but I start every player each game on 6 which I think of as 'par' and then add or subtract depending on their performance that game. I try not to factor in previous performances or whether they are one of my favourites or not. It's a challenge! 

Here you go

Ratings_v_league_position.thumb.JPG.1757

• 2 weeks later...

Results of the Wolves survey are in

Man of the Match : Martin

wolves.thumb.JPG.c90b5b1b6cead0518f1d12cwolves_Graph.thumb.JPG.db913082ff5e6ceee

October So far

October_to_date_table.thumb.JPG.4159bfdb

For the Seasonso far

Player of the Season with highest average rating : Johnson

Most Man of the Match awards : Thorne and Keogh

Ever Presents : Russell, Martin and Shackell.

Season_to_date.thumb.JPG.b6b22b8bb8c0079

And Finally - League position v Average rating

league_position_v_average_rating.thumb.J

Archived