Ratings Surveys : Bristol City Survey Open

davenportram

It's interesting that people thought we played better against Charlton than Boro, We didn't, Boro are just a bettter team. 

I wonder if we had taken the rating 24 hours later, would the Boro average have gone up.

Maybe - I'm going to wait until the day after the match before psting the survey in future - give the beer chance to wear off.

The Birmingham data will include a couple more tweeks and information too.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe - I'm going to wait until the day after the match before psting the survey in future - give the beer chance to wear off.

The Birmingham data will include a couple more tweeks and information too.

Wow this is the most exciting thing on the forum since Eddie's John Smith's Smooth confession.

just gad some thoughts about the layout for the graphs.

1. Going to keep them in position order and not ranked by rating.

2. Going to have the subs in different colours on the individual match graphs and tables

3. If I can work out how to do it in the monthly table substitute appearances will be in a grey box.

4. Man of the match will be highlighted in the month table, and a running total given.

5. At the end of each month I will give a line graph detailing the form through the month for the top 11 players appearance wise.

just gad some thoughts about the layout for the graphs.

1. Going to keep them in position order and not ranked by rating.

2. Going to have the subs in different colours on the individual match graphs and tables

3. If I can work out how to do it in the monthly table substitute appearances will be in a grey box.

4. Man of the match will be highlighted in the month table, and a running total given.

5. At the end of each month I will give a line graph detailing the form through the month for the top 11 players by appearance.

Not quite managed to get point 3 working automatically, but I will try for Septembers updates.

August to daate appearances.JPG

August to daate graph.JPG

Birmingham Graph.JPG

Birmingham Table.JPG

Based on these rankings our team for the Leeds game should be

Carson

Christie    Keogh     Shackell    Forsyth 

Thorne    Hanson

Ince                 Dawkins            Russell

Martin

Based on these rankings our team for the Leeds game should be

Carson

Christie    Keogh     Shackell    Forsyth 

Thorne    Hanson

Ince                 Dawkins            Russell

Martin

Good team that one - wonder if PC is reading.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys - Sorry for the delay in posting this but I had a computer malfunction - had to restore my laptop and my back up spreadsheet was corrupted. It took  hours to create the one I was using - so I have made a temporary interim one for now and will spend some time over the weekend trying to get the spreadsheet how I want it and then will back fill the info from posts in here. Please be patient.  (If anyone feels like being helpful putting the votes from each game into some tables on excel  and sending them me would help with the data entry when I am back up and running again - soI can just cut and paste)

Any way heres the Ratings V Preston

MoM via ratings was Russell (JUST)

MoM from the MoM question was Russell with 53% of the vote

preston.JPG

Hi guys - Sorry for the delay in posting this but I had a computer malfunction - had to restore my laptop and my back up spreadsheet was corrupted. It took  hours to create the one I was using - so I have made a temporary interim one for now and will spend some time over the weekend trying to get the spreadsheet how I want it and then will back fill the info from posts in here. Please be patient.  (If anyone feels like being helpful putting the votes from each game into some tables on excel  and sending them me would help with the data entry when I am back up and running again - soI can just cut and paste)

Any way heres the Ratings V Preston

MoM via ratings was Russell (JUST)

MoM from the MoM question was Russell with 53% of the vote

preston.JPG

Pretty much how i saw it, just a bit higher for Baird and Forsyth. t's interesting that Christie as I thought at the time one of our 2 poorest players, but some think he played well.

Archived