Ratings Surveys : Bristol City Survey Open

davenportram

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Still all wonky on mine :( Any techy types know what could be causing the problem?

Is your one leg shorter than the other?

3 hours ago, ossieram said:

Still all wonky on mine :( Any techy types know what could be causing the problem?

Try it in the excellent edge browser by Microsoft. 

And before anyone says how much better xxx browser is than xxy browser, tell me the amazing speed benefits of one over another totals up how many milliseconds? 

Wow, who'd have thought Warnock would be rated our best player over those 3 matches? 

Personally, if a players average I give em a 6, therefore he's the only one a whole point consistently ahead of the curve, well done Stephen!

1 hour ago, reveldevil said:

Wow, who'd have thought Warnock would be rated our best player over those 3 matches? 

Personally, if a players average I give em a 6, therefore he's the only one a whole point consistently ahead of the curve, well done Stephen!

He's a class act - and there are still some who don't rate him because he once made a rash challenge.

56637cb1e1ed4_NovemberStats.thumb.JPG.6f

Warnock - player of the month with highest average rating.

Butterfiled had the highest individual rating or one game of 8.67.

Our average rating is still around the 7, but league position seems to be improving rapidly. 56637d1f238c9_novemberfinal.thumb.JPG.dd

Season to Date

Two stand outs for player of the season ; R Keogh highest average rating

G Thorne - most MoM awards

56637d3d141bd_Novemberfinaltable.JPG.0c9

Archived