Burton (Something) v Derby County

i-Ram

BTW I presume everyone knows the game starts at 2pm not 3

Dunno where you got that from , sageyboy.. 

Derby County will conclude their pre-season preparations with a short trip to face newly promoted Burton Albion this afternoon.

He’s a fit man and he will train in the next few days and we will see him against Burton on Saturday."

Paul Clement

Paul Clement’s side will travel to the Pirelli Stadium to face Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink’s side, with kick-off scheduled for 3pm.

The Rams will, once again, will take a strong wide to Staffordshire on the back of their well-earned 1-1 draw with Spanish La Liga outfit Villarreal in midweek.

Jason Shackell did not feature in the stalemate after becoming Clement’s seventh signing of the summer late last week, but Derby’s Head Coach has confirmed that he is likely to pull on the black and white shirt this afternoon.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oooh 3 different people have told me 2pm, but you're right the sites say 3pm, which is what i thought it was originally, Weird

Obviously pub landlords wanting you to gerremin quick

I can only think that it said 2 somewhere for a while, because a mate rang to warn me, then someone who doesn't know him mentioned it at the cricket.

sometimes i think I'm in the Truman Show with someone watching over me for their own amusement.

Not a great deal worse than the pass Keogh made just before their goal (after a good block) that was  weak and equidistant to both Baird and Hendrick (who switched off for a second) but not their attacking player. You can see it working in another game, but in this instance putting it out of play would have been preferable.

Keogh was very good overall though.

And there was an uprising of grave proportions!!!!!!!!

Archived