Burton (Something) v Derby County

i-Ram

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we'll go 4-2-3-1, as needles says, but maybe with a few more "first team" players

Carson

Baird Keogh Shackell Forsyth

Thorne Hughes

Ince Weimann Russell

Martin

Ssssssssswank and others to come on at some point. 

Clement said post Villarreal that they'd try to get the majority of players who haven't played a full 90 yet the full 90.

I think it'll be 4-2-3-1 too, simply because it's a more fashionable formation. I wouldn't mind seeing an ordinary 4-4-2 given a go though. It'll suit Martin and Bent more than the diamond as there'll be less running of the channels. They could stay close to each other centrally more often and maybe develop an effective strike partnership. 

Im not a huge fan of the diamond generally but we look to be doing ok with it so far and it's early days yet. I just think it suits Russell and Wiemann a lot more than Bent and Martin.

Any chance of another You Tube live link?

Last two games have been rather nice.

Hopefully I can see it or hear the game after I've watched the mighty Hull Kingston Rovers win the semi in the challenge cup and get to Wembley.

What are you watching tick a nick with a Rugby ball for ;) 

Carson

Christie Shotton Shackell Forsyth

Hanson Baird

Russell           Bryson        Dawkins

Bent

Think it has to be Christie starting today, he's the only right back who didn't play at all against Villarreal.

I meant Coopers Tavern. Different pub. Just off station road. Good curry house nearby Balti Towers,

Is that the tiny pub which was Bass's show pub in the 1980s? It was 'Coopers Vaults' then. All the tubs were thrawled in a tap room and the beer served straight from the wood? No tables, just upturned barrels.

Landlord back then was a huge guy called Buster. He came to work for me at CCN in Nottingham a few years later, probably to pay me back for the hundreds of lunchtime pints I bought in the Coopers in the 80s.

Is that the tiny pub which was Bass's show pub in the 1980s? It was 'Coopers Vaults' then. All the tubs were thrawled in a tap room and the beer served straight from the wood? No tables, just upturned barrels.

Landlord back then was a huge guy called Buster. He came to work for me at CCN in Nottingham a few years later, probably to pay me back for the hundreds of lunchtime pints I bought in the Coopers in the 80s.

Yep

Any recommendations pub wise for tomorrow? 

I'm starting my 2 mile pub crawl at midday from The Elms, Bridge Inn, Wetmore Whistle then The Northern.

But from the station Roebuck, The Devonshire & the Coopers Tavern. 

Graffiti on outside toilet wall read ..

When i first used this pub i thought the bottom had fallen out of my world ,

now , the world falls out of my bottom

Graffiti on outside toilet wall read ..

When i first used this pub i thought the bottom had fallen out of my world ,

now , the world falls out of my bottom

Clever that - I can't remember writing it though.

Archived