Derby County v Villarreal

i-Ram

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you're taking that so seriously tonight? WOWZER IT'S A FRIENDLY AND I'M SURE DARREN WILL SORT IT OUT NEXT TIME. CHILL OUT!!!

Well that shows a poor attitude if he isn't taking his penalties like he would in a competitive game. Clement's standards are very high after looking at Ronaldo's attitude in training for Madrid and will most likely be having a word with Bent if he didn't "try" with that penalty.

Was very impressed with what I saw. Thorne and Hughes ran the match, looked very nice. Keogh and Pearce played well. Weimann is a fantastic piece of business. Martins hold up play was very strong and Russell played well when he came on. Baird was solid throughout and Warnock had a good game to! Ince looks confident when on the ball and was a cheeky nutmeg for the ball through to Weimann for the goal.

Overall very pleasing!

Yep.I thought Baird was quite good tonight.

Baird was very good. One stand out moment for me was when he pushed their attack from right-centre of the pitch out to the far left. A sign of experience, something that a younger defender such as Christie may not have done.

I thought that Warnock was good as well but others seem to think that he was rubbish. They seem to be letting their bias get in the way

Or they just have a different opinion to you?

He was ok, but probably the weakest link.

Players looked comfortable on the ball with some great movement and passing.Quick thinking by Hughes and a lovely ball into the box by Ince to create the goal.Not sure why Bent took the penalty as he had only just come on and hardly had a touch of the ball.

Obviously just a friendly and must be taken as just that,but apart from Shotton didn't really see much to worry about,grant surely won't be starting against Bolton ,doesn't look confident at all imo ,just looking forward to the squad jelling ,certainly a good pre season friendly for both teams trying to both play attractive football.

Well done lads 

Only negative is Grant's flapping. I let him off last season because of his supposed injuries but he really needs to stop flapping

only 2 negatives for me, that and accidentally kneeing the kid in front of me in back of the head! If either of his parents are reading sorry again 

Players looked comfortable on the ball with some great movement and passing.Quick thinking by Hughes and a lovely ball into the box by Ince to create the goal.Not sure why Bent took the penalty as he had only just come on and hardly had a touch of the ball.

Obviously just a friendly and must be taken as just that,but apart from Shotton didn't really see much to worry about,grant surely won't be starting against Bolton ,doesn't look confident at all imo ,just looking forward to the squad jelling ,certainly a good pre season friendly for both teams trying to both play attractive football.

Well done lads 

He'll start against Bolton and he done good tonight, was unlucky with that save before they scored though.

Archived