Connor Sammon

FrostedRam

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some fans are too hard on him. Yes he isn't great but he's a professional. He still puts in a shift whenever asked upon him and I expect he's fully aware that he's become more of a 'laughing stock' at the club yet still gives his all.

I think he'd score a few at a lower level, maybe League One. He was doing alright in Scotland before he came here, so perhaps he could return there. Rangers maybe? Anyway good luck to him.

He's just need games time and don't think he'd get that much here this season coming up anyway, he's a honest pro who try his best for the team so good luck Sammo (would love it if he score the winner against reddogs though)

He deserves better than the dogs, and he'd either do well for them with his attitude (which I'd hate to see) or he'd get mauled by their crowd and it could break the poor bugger (which would be worse). Hope it's somewhere like Barnsley where he can play 40 games, make an impact  and be in with a sniff of a promotion chase.

Some fans are too hard on him. Yes he isn't great but he's a professional. He still puts in a shift whenever asked upon him and I expect he's fully aware that he's become more of a 'laughing stock' at the club yet still gives his all.

I think he'd score a few at a lower level, maybe League One. He was doing alright in Scotland before he came here, so perhaps he could return there. Rangers maybe? Anyway good luck to him.

An Irishman at 'the club formally known as Rangers'? He'd have to score a hat trick a game and those knuckle draggers still wouldn't take to him. 

With the right type of players up front with him, he could be an asset. Does a lot of unselfish work, and I would have thought he could do a job for a newly promoted team to the Championship, or any team that struggled last year and has mid-table as a target for the coming season.  Will not score many goals, we all know that, but by creating space and tying up one central defender he does give nippy players opportunities to exploit.  I hope he settles and does well.

Preston or MK one would assume. Birmingham perhaps? 

Preston got Beckford Garner W.Keane Little

Mk Don got Church Hitchcock ?

Birmingham City got Donaldson Thomas Novak Johnstone

Archived