Rotherham interested in Roos loan

Day

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That would be a good move if he was guaranteed to be their number 1, but I can't say I've checked their rooster to see if they have any better keepers?

They do have Cocka Doodledoo on there who they are crowing about.

Be a good move for him. He needs game time and I doubt he'll get much If any this coming season. 

A move which will help him gain more championship experience will do him no harm what so ever. Rawson done well up there and I can't see any reason why Roos wouldn't, as long as he's a starter.

I really hope that Roos joins Rotherham on loan, this would be excellent for his development and we could see how he copes in the championship, but i really hope they don't come in for Rawson again. I Would very much like to see him in the Derby set up this year. Not sure how/if he will get any game time here though, apart from the odd cup match. Presumably Keogh, Buxton, Albentosso, Pearce are all ahead of him in the pecking order?

Will he play? It seems a big leap of faith on Rotherham's part to hand the gloves to a player who is yet to make his league debut. From what we've seen in the league cup Roos looks competent at this level, so I'd hope he would play and impress.

Will he play? It seems a big leap of faith on Rotherham's part to hand the gloves to a player who is yet to make his league debut. From what we've seen in the league cup Roos looks competent at this level, so I'd hope he would play and impress.

Rawson...

Archived