Rotherham interested in Roos loan

Day

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point, but signing an outfield player on an emergency loan to cover injuries is different to bringing in a 'keepr who will, hopefully, play a full season.

Whatever the situation they were happy to throw a kid with zero experience in... 

Is this a genuine story or just a ruse? If Clement lets him go, let's hope no-one rues the decision.It would be good for Derby and Kerlle but  only for a month at a time on the Scharzenegger clause, that is Total Recall..

Good chance for Mitchell to develop. He is a good goalkeeper. We also have Morch .for the U21s. i suppose this is a template of the plan for U21 players to get into the first team. If we can get them into Championship teams on loan, then that is ideal preparation.for them.They will be proven to be good enough to compete for hopefully Premiership places.

Confirmed by the club that Roos has signed a new extension to his contract with Derby and gone to Rotherham on a season-long loan.

Ah balls. Quite disappointing to see that Rawsons also gone out on loan!! :(

Never mind, the signing of Shackell will ease my woes.

New Curtains outburst of wrist-slashing in 5....4....3....

Very good deal for Derby and both our players. We've tied down Roos and given him the opportunity to develop. I doubt we'd let him go if he wasn't going to be first choice so he should get a good 40+ games under his belt which is fantastic. Rawson should also be a regular. Didn't Evans say he was their best defender? Both will get a good test every single game and if Rawson is performing fantastically he comes back to us in January in a better position to break into the side.

Archived