Northampton Town vs Derby County

Duracell

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pleased PC was apparently heard criticising the team during play and has made public his disappointment in the performance.Yes only a pre season friendly but think managers to often protect players from their failings.BC was never shy of letting us know what he thought and was quite canny on occasions ,being critical of performances when we won and very protective of the teams performance when we lost.

PC sets his objectives out in training and if the players don't comply I think he's right to make his opinions public.I am sure when the team perform as he wants win or lose he will voice his opinion.

I've decided to start writing up the games I'm at as a bit of hobby. Give it a read if you like, especially if you couldn't make it the game.

http://aramseyeview.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/pre-season-northampton-town-0-1-derby.html

Excellent Report, stylish and gripping account of a mediocre match. - Rampage

What a guy - The Weekly Mirror

He could make watching paint dry, seem rivetting - The Afternoon Sun

Tombo (Tombeau) Is that the guy that discovered Pluto? Thought tthat he was dead.- The Shinig Staar

Excellent Report, stylish and gripping account of a mediocre match. - Rampage

What a guy - The Weekly Mirror

He could make watching paint dry, seem rivetting - The Afternoon Sun

Tombo (Tombeau) Is that the guy that discovered Pluto? Thought tthat he was dead.- The Shinig Staar

To be honest, I told myself I was going to give it a go before the game, and then the game turned out to be pretty dull! I tried to make it sound interesting to the best of my ability! Thanks Rampage :)

I feel that you have a great future in Football journalism, but for now, do not give up your day job, at least until you get some better matches to report on. This could take some time. Make sure that your fridge is full and that you have a few chilled beers,

Those who had the final 30 minutes at Northampton are likely to start tomorrow night game. That'd mean Chris Martinho will be starting. Great news!

P.S WHY IT WON'T LET ME TO START MATCHDAY THREAD FOR TOMORROW? GRRRRRRR SORT IT OUT!

Those who had the final 30 minutes at Northampton are likely to start tomorrow night game. That'd mean Chris Martinho will be starting. Great news!

P.S WHY IT WON'T LET ME TO START MATCHDAY THREAD FOR TOMORROW? GRRRRRRR SORT IT OUT!

You have to be a members+ to do it I think

You are a serial thread starter DEL. When trying to make a point really clearly, please consider using the bold feature.In addition you have one too many 'Rs ' in GRRRRRR  You have spent too much time on your Rs. :)

It lets me do it mate

;) xx

Donate, you kight Tisted funt!:D

Archived