Kenny Burns opens his mouth again

plymouthram

Fat **** at it again I see, so what stuff did he been taking? Ince piss over Ward all day long for sure!!!!!

Hope our fans get the song going for Burnsy at Forest games...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie ward was good for Derby. 

It would be pretty sad if Derby fans now starting slagging him off in comparison to Ince.

Jamie ward was good for Derby. 

It would be pretty sad if Derby fans now starting slagging him off in comparison to Ince.

I saw Kenny Burns play a couple of good games for Derby, but I can't say that I'm particularly impressed with how he conducts himself now. Still, it keeps gumpsville happy.

I'm glad he has said something like this, it just re-affirms that he knows nothing about football.

And lets be honest, this is the sort of guy that would say he would prefer to have AIDS rather than a cold if he thought it made him look good to Forest fans.

The real mugs in all of this are the Nottingham Post who must pay the clown for writing this drivel.

He might not a lot about football but he knows a lot about forest fans.
How they think...who they love....how they need to be told that Forest are one of europe's great clubs...

How they think......that is pushing the realms of reality, they may call us sheep, however they will follow any idiot that promises shiny things en masse

I'd say he loves a good wind up, but it's not even a good wind up. He even said in the article that Ward, the better player to have, may not even get in the Forest starting line up as he plays Antonio's position. 

OK mate... :ph34r: 

Archived