Kenny Burns opens his mouth again

plymouthram

Stating that he would have Jamie Ward over Tom Ince. I hope he is not serious with his comments. Look at the facts from last season, Ward got 6 goals in 29 matches. Tom Ince got 11 goals in 18 matches. If Ince plays in every league game and about 4 cup matches and completes the same rate of scoring he could get 30+ goals. The same could be said for Darren Bent with his scoring rate from last season he could also push around 30 goals. Expect at least 23 goals from Chris Martin as well, plus Johnny Russell hitting about a dozen. Providing all these four start most games and stay fit next season we have nearly a 100 goals in all competitions. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burns is a fat red dog ****,so pleased we have Ince,and if Burns really thinks Jamie is over his injury problems he really is a ****,Jamie will be lucky if he plays over 25 games for them.Anyway it will be fun seeing Derby getting promoted and Forest fighting to stay up in forests 150th year hahahahahaha.

Its pointless giving him the satisfaction of knowing he's wound us up. That's all it is , one big wind up. 

His opinion is not important to the gumps and should not even register with us.

I rate Jamie, on his day he's a top championship player. Tom could yet be a top Premiership player, he's young enough and talented enough. 

Shall we judge them in 4 years time Kenny?

I bet you on the Forest forum, they're all agreeing with him saying stuff like 'omg Wardy has so much experience, Ince has nothing on him, Antonio and him will tear the league apart' with someone with a name like 'TrentIsRed'

Archived